Le Ti is a fabulous, one of a kind stand-alone chalet located in the heart of Verbier. Intricately designed embracing authentic woods, luxurious fabrics and handpicked antiques from the owner's travels Le Ti is the finest example of a traditional alpine home.
Perfectly positioned on Chemin de Clambin the chalet is ideally located a short distance from the main Medran and Savoleyres lift stations as well as just being a short walk from the centre of town. A wonderful base for families or a group of friends looking to experience the very best Verbier has to offer.
Inside, the property sleeps up to nine people in three bedrooms and a mezzanine twin room. Alpine detailing, rich textures, and rustic furnishings flow throughout the chalet creating a wonderful, welcoming ambiance.
The first floor of the chalet is home to the open plan fine dining and living area. A much-loved home, sumptuous sofas surround the natural stone fireplace whilst the large rustic dining table can sit 9 people comfortably. During the day step out onto the sun drenched south facing terrace and take in the breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains. In the evening cosy up in front of the roaring fire with a glass of champagne before sitting down to sample the finest cuisine in the elegant dining area. There is also a guest toilet on this floor.
Surrounding the chalet is a wonderful garden and terrace area with outdoor hot tub.
The main sleeping area is situated on the ground floor. Authentic The master bedroom has a fixed king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath and shower as well as his and her sinks. There is a further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a wonderful triple bunk room with en-suite shower room. The fourth bedroom is situated on the mezzanine level on the top floor of the chalet; there are twin beds, with the dedicated shower room situated on the ground floor.
The ground floor is also home to the entertainment room with pool table, bar and flat screen TV. Retro leather chairs and comfy sofas make it the perfect place to relax after dinner. The chalet is wired with a Crestron entertainment system throughout.
A wine cellar, ski room with boot warmers and laundry room separate the ground floor from access to the garage.
The property is available catered and self-catered, and can be taken in conjunction with the Bella Coola to create The Bella Coola Estate. Sleeping up to 20 people in total, this is the perfect option for large groups of friends or families. The chalets are connected via the underground garage.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis. When sold on a catered basis the chalet normally comes with a 24-hour 4x4 driving service.
- Sleeps 7 + 2
- 300 square metres
- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Individual Beds
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 9 Dining Table Seats
- 7 Living Area Seats
- Cable TV
- Integrated sound system
Wellness and relaxation:
- Outdoor hot tub
- South facing balcony
- TV/games room
- Pool/snooker table
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Cot/high chair available
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- 1 bunk room (sleeping 3, en-suite shower room)
- Entertainment room with pool table and bar
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Wine cellar
- Seperate shower room
- Open plan living and dining room
- Additional guest w.c
- 1 twin bedroom (situated on the mezzanine, private shower room on the ground floor)
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Lift pass delivery service
- In resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply)
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a 75% refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy