A modern south African influence fuses masterfully with traditional Swiss features creating a stunning chalet.
The outstanding Chalet Petiti is nestled in Verbier’s exclusive Swedish quarter. Split over four floors this impressive property sleeps eight people in four generous double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities.
This unique property is beautiful decorated throughout with a modern South African influence, mixed masterfully with the traditional aged wood and natural stone floors typical of Swiss chalets. Throughout, this alluring property is adorned with striking pieces of art, sumptuous fabrics, and exquisite furnishings.
The main entrance to the chalet opens onto the top floor, into the extremely spacious living and dining room, kitchen, and bar. A striking room, with double height open ceiling and double height sliding windows, leading to the wonderful balcony. The living area is focused around the large stone open fireplace surrounded by a sumptuous sofa and arm chairs, the ideal spot for enjoying a drink fixed by our host alongside our delicious canapés in front of a roaring fire. Ten guests can comfortably enjoy exquisite dinners around the dining table.
Take the stairs down to the second floor where three individually decorated en-suite double bedrooms are located. Each bedroom has a distinctive design and colour scheme with sleek, modern en-suite bathrooms. The three bedrooms share a large sun-drenched south-facing terrace, the perfect spot to unwind and take in the stunning mountain views. The outdoor hot tub can be accessed from this terrace too. Also on this floor is the private laundry room and large ski and boot room.
Moving down to the ground floor, there is the fabulous master suite. A true haven of relaxation and serenity, this bedroom is luxuriously decorated with sumptuous fabrics and boasts high-vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, a large en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and a walk-in wardrobe. It also allows access to the outdoor hot tub and private terrace. After a hard day on the slopes, retreat to the spa to relax and unwind. From the in-chalet spa you can access the outdoor hot tub and there is a lovely hammam and massage treatment room.
Hidden away on the lower ground floor is the generous cinema and games room. A large L-shaped sofa with ample cushions surround the screen making it the ideal spot to catch up on the latest movies after dinner. The chalet is wired throughout with the wireless audio system Sonos. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV, the TV in the living area has Sky TV and Apple TV and Apple TV is also available in the cinema room.
The chalet is sold on a catered basis only and is normally provided with a 24-hour 4x4 driver service.
There is one outdoor parking space.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Individual beds
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Additional WCs
- 10 Dining table seats
- 10 Living area seats
- Apple TV
- Ipod docking station
WELLNES AND RELAXATION
- Hammam/steam room
- Massage treatment room
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-facing balconies
- South-facing terrace
Dedicated cinema room
- Cot/high chair available
- Private laundry facilities
- Wood burning fireplaces
TOP FLOOR (2ND FLOOR)
- Open plan living and dining room
- Open plan kitchen
- Open plan bar
- Guest WC
1ST FLOOR (SPLIT LEVELS)
- 3 double bedrooms (en-suite bathroom, shared terrace)
- Wine cellar
- Ski room
- Private laundry room
GROUND FLOOR (SPLIT FLOORS)
- Master suite (en-suite bathroom with seperate shower and private terrace)
- Massage treatment room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Guest WC
- Luggage room
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Cinema and games room
- Children's day bedroom
- Seperate shower room
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Shared in-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00pm - 8:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a 75% refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy