Toundra is a luxurious, stand-alone chalet ideally positioned on the south-facing side of Verbier near to the Savoleyres lift station. An ideal base for families or groups of friends, Chalet Toundra enjoys privileged views of the Petit and Grand Combin mountain ranges as well as the twinkling lights of Verbier below. Recently completed and spread over two spacious floors, Chalet Toundra sleeps up to ten guests in four bedrooms.
Enter the chalet via the ground floor. An entranceway, with heated boot warmers and plenty of storage space, leads to the main sleeping area of the chalet. Three of the chalet’s bedrooms are on the ground floor; a large double bedroom with en-suite shower room, a beautiful alpine-themed double bedroom, and a cosy children’s bunk room. There is also a spacious bathroom on this floor.
The top floor of the chalet is home to the living and dining areas as well as the master bedroom, study, and an additional shower room with guest toilet. Framed by the large sliding glass doors, the open plan living and dining area’s uninterrupted views seemingly transport you onto Verbier’s pistes. The sitting area focuses around a traditional wood burning fireplace, with lots of seating for the whole family. Enjoy your favourite tipple by the side of a crackling fire as a personal chef and host prepare for the evening's service. Dinner is served in the dining area which is separated from the kitchen by a large breakfast bar. Moving outside onto the large balcony, there is an excellent hammock and outside sofa from which to enjoy the views in the wonderful spring sunshine.
The master bedroom with TV has a beautiful en-suite bathroom. Also on the top floor is a study area, a large guest shower room and toilet, and a double bed on the mezzanine.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis. When sold on a catered basis, the chalet normally comes with a 24-hour 4WD driving service. If taken on a self-catered basis, the complimentary bus service departs to Carrefour, Médran, and Savoleyres from within 50 metres of the chalet.
An ideal spot for families, Chalet Toundra is located near Savoleyres and Carrefour with wonderful views across the valley. There is a complimentary bus service which departs every ten minutes from outside the chalet taking you to Médran, Carrefour, L'Hameau, and Savoleyres.
- Savoleyres - 1 minute drive
- Carrefour - 1 minute drive
- Médran - 5 minute drive
- Place Centrale - 3 minute drive
- Sleeps 8 + 2
- 160 square metres
- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Individual Beds
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Dining Table Seats
- 8 Living Area Seats
- 1 superking/twin bedroom (en-suite showeroom)
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bunk bedroom (sleeps 4)
- 1 shared bathroom
- Open plan living and dining room
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- 1 shower room
- 1 office with double bed on the mezzanine
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Apple TV
Wellness and relaxation:
South facing balcony
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and host
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of the stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea*
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Lift pass delivery service
- In resort 4X4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
*On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre-prepared. Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off.
**This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy