Chalet Sorojasa is one of our longest-standing and best-loved properties, particularly so now with its fresh new and improved interior!
Summer 2018 brought a modern twist to the chalet, with monochrome touches, stylish art and new soft furnishings throughout. The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining room and kitchen complete with comfortable seating, jaw-dropping views from the huge picture windows, leading out to one of the chalet’s balconies and a stone fireplace at it’s heart. All five bedrooms at Chalet Sorojasa offer calming, relaxed atmospheres for perfect post-ski relaxation.
With a secluded and quiet location, yet just 200m from the main Medran lift station, Chalet Sorojasa has an enviable spot in Verbier. The 330m2 stand-alone luxury chalet offers relaxed family living, a fantastic TV room, indoor pool and brand new massage room all spread over four floors accessed throughout by elevator or the central staircase.
Chalet Sorojasa is perched near the edge of Verbier’s south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond. Skiers of almost all abilities can actually ski back to the chalet’s front door by following a short path through the trees. The 11-metre indoor swimming pool is the ultimate place for an après-ski chill-out and is found on the lower ground floor. Also found here is the steam room and massage room.
Chalet Sorojasa’s guests are catered for by an outstanding professional chef and chalet host and our complimentary in-resort driving service is on call 24 hours a day, taking you wherever and whenever you want.
Facilities & Services:
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 11-metre indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Treatment room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Cinema room, with table football and bar
- Sky TV
- Apple TV & iPad
- Large south-facing terraces
- Room 1: Master Super king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Twin/super king bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Twin/super king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Twin/super king bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 5: Twin/super king bedroom with private shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Included In The Price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- All Food and Beverage costs
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
This property offers catering on 5 out of 7 nights.
20th December 2020 is sold on a self-catered basis.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
These are supplementary terms and conditions to this operator's Terms and Conditions and are designed to capture COVID-19 related issues that may occur in relation to the holiday you have booked with us. These Supplementary Terms are incorporated into and must be read in conjunction with the operator's Terms and Conditions, but where there is a conflict, these Supplementary Terms shall prevail. Please note that the Terms listed below do not affect your right to cancel under clause 7 of this operator's Terms and Conditions, which continues to operate outside of COVID-19 related issues.
Unless defined below all terms shall be as defined in this operator's Terms and Conditions.
COVID-19: the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. COVID-19 is now a pandemic affecting many countries globally. Government: either the United Kingdom or the Swiss governments.
These Supplementary Terms cover the following events arising directly due to a Government’s intervention relating to COVID-19 (individually an “Event” and together the “Events”):
1) Guest Event
This means where you cannot travel to Verbier due to Government intervention stopping such travel due to COVID-19 related issues. This will include the following circumstances: flight cancellations to all commercial airports in Switzerland within 300km of Verbier; border controls; quarantine requirements; and/or health related issues.
2) Resort Event
This means where Verbier has been shut or there is a plan for its closure during your stay through Government intervention due to COVID-19.
3) Chalet Event
This means where the chalet you have booked through us has had to shut due to Government intervention stopping any hospitality in Verbier due to COVID-19.
Please note that where an Event arises, which is not listed in the foregoing, we shall use our reasonable discretion to determine if the matter falls in to any one of the above categories.
Where any one or more of the above Events has occurred, you will be entitled to only one of the following remedies whereby this operator will either:
1) Rollover your booking for the same chalet and the same dates in 12 months’ time; or
2) Provide a credit with this operator to be used on any of this operators holidays, valid for 18 months from the date of cancellation (see the clause below) due to the above issues; or
3) Pay an 75% refund to the account used to book the holiday within 14 days of cancellation. This operator will retain 25% in order to compensate for expenses incurred.
You can cancel your holiday due to an Event(s) as follows:
1) By you writing or telephoning us as soon as possible, detailing the reason for cancellation;
2) We establish the reason is an Event(s);
3) You let us know which remedy you wish to select; and
4) We write to you confirming the cancellation and the selected remedy.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
The best quality ingredients, locally sourced, carefully prepared, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented are the cornerstones of the delicious meals provided in this chalet.
The chefs with this operator are all professionally trained and very experienced, many of whom have worked in Michelin-star restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Chez Bruce, The Square, L’Enclume, Chewton Glen and Launceston Place to name but some. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Uniquely, they offer a bespoke catering experience and welcome their guests to choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat. Perhaps they would like traditional fine dining, a more casual style of sharing plates influenced by Asian cuisine or ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips? Whilst planning a stay, their concierge team will work with the guests to ensure the chalet host and chef have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas.
This operator has a philosophy of focusing on consistently offering exceptional food and service. That’s why for the last 2 seasons they have employed a registered Naturopath to help advise them on current healthy food trends and to keep the chefs up to date on the latest ‘superfoods’. All the chalets have a Nutri bullet as standard and a Thermomix, which gives the chefs the ability to offer combinations of various healthy options such as raw food, nut smoothies and green juices. The chefs are up to date with cooking with coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, dates, quinoa, rice, psyllium flours and all varieties of other foods usually found in the healthy juice bars in London or LA. Their chefs go beyond catering for the usual intolerances and allergies. If guests request it, then they can make afternoon tea without any refined sugar or white flour, making the usual post piste indulgence rather less guilty but still delicious. Healthy options are just one of option for guests and just because one person wants a kale smoothie for breakfast doesn’t mean that another can’t have a bespoke full English!
They are passionate about wine, and their excellent selection of ten complimentary house wines have been carefully chosen to offer something for everyone, whether your preference is for a European classic or a bottle from the New World. Their fabulous house champagnes, Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge are complimentary and available throughout your stay.
If you are looking for something extra special, they have over eighty upgrade wines and champagnes in their cellars, from Château Mouton-Rothschild Bordeaux to Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc and Dom Pérignon champagne.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy