The Private Luxury Chalet V awaits you in La Tzoumaz, which is part of Verbier – 4 Vallées, Switzerland’s biggest skiing and hiking area with over 400 km of pistes and numerous beautiful hiking and biking trails for all levels. The Chalet is located on Plateau de Villy, enjoying a micro-climate with over 300 sunny days a year and boasts stunning panoramic views over the Rhône valley and the Alps.
One of the highlights are the chalet’s private spa facilities with an all-year heated (32 °C) outdoor pool, an extra-large hot tub, a sauna and a small steam shower. You will enjoy the company of your guests and family, be it at the open kitchen bar, at the dining table comfortably seating 12, around the cosy fire in the outside lounge area, at the alfresco dining table, or on one the sundecks or balconies.
Chalet V hosts up to 12 guests in 5 bedrooms. You will find a variety of sleeping arrangements from double beds, to twins and bunk beds. The Master Bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom as well as a balcony. Three more bathrooms plus a separate toilet are at your disposal on two floors.
A lift connecting all floors, a TV room, a retro-90’s pinball machine, a table tennis table, an outdoor fire pit and a large BBQ complete the offer.
The Savoleyeres Gondola is located in town centre at a 3-minute drive from the Chalet. There are 3 additional indoor parking spaces available for you right at the entrance of the Gondola taking you up the mountain or straight to Verbier.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed 160×200, access to a large terrace
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin beds 90×200, can be put together into a king bed, access to a large terrace
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed 160×200, access to a large terrace
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk bedroom with 4 beds 90×200
- Bathroom 1 - Double sink, double walk-in shower (also steam shower), toilet
- Bathroom 2 - Double sink, large walk-in shower, large sanarium/sauna. Direct access to the Jacuzzi and Infinity Pool
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom 3 sink, large shower, toilet
- Bedroom 5 King Size bed 180×200, ensuite bathroom (Bathroom 4) with bathtub and separate walk-in shower, access to Balcony
Chalet V has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood and natural stone. The Chalet has large terraces and balconies on various floors. Curl up in front of the grand fireplace with a book and a glass of wine or enjoy the stunning views from the living room, kitchen or the bedrooms.
The town centre and ski resort are at a 3 minute chauffeured drive from the Chalet. You also have 3 private indoor parking spaces at your disposal should you choose to use your own car. You will find Chalet V’s private ski room directly at the gondola. Slip into your pre-heated boots and take the lift up to the Savoleyres cable car. Verbier is one easy downhill ski ride away. Non-skiers can take a cable car down to Verbier village to meet the skiers for lunch or go for a little shopping.
All rentals are on a fully catered basis (see details below). Rentals during peak season are on a weekly basis, from Sunday to Sunday exclusively (unless specified differently). Outside of peak season, the minimum stay at Chalet V is for 3 consecutive nights. Additional nights are upon request.
Holidays are more than enjoying great outdoor activities and adventure. The choice of accommodation is equally important. At Chalet V, we offer you a completely private stay with your own pool and wellness center, beautiful outdoor and indoor spaces. Luxurious bathrooms and bedrooms, bathrobes, slippers, toiletries as well as a completely equipped kitchen with upscale appliances and all essentials available, fine bone china tableware and crystal glasses allow for a carefree stay at the ultimate luxury level.
The chalet can be rented on a Self Catered basis.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed with a Champagne reception including canapés to start your holiday.
In the winter months (from December until April) daily making up the beds, cleaning the bathrooms, concierge service, and disposal of garbage are included. This does not include driver service nor any food.
Extra services that can be obtained at an additional charge are:
- A la carte wines and champagne available in our own wine cellar
- Driver service outside of normal hours and/or outside of range
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Prices shown are per person based on 8 people occupancy of the Chalet. For extra persons (up to 4), a charge of €150 per person per night is applied. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices shown below are based on the Self-catered package. Pricing for the Fully catered package can be found here.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy