The brand new stylish Chalet V awaits you in La Tzoumaz, which is part of Verbier – 4 Vallées, Switzerland’s biggest skiing area with over 400 km of pistes. The Chalet is located on Plateau de Villy, enjoying a micro-climate with over 300 sunny days a year and boasts stunning panoramic views over the Rhône valley and the Alps.
One of the highlights is the all-year heated (32 °C) outdoor pool, which comes with an extra-large hot tub. There is a sauna as well as a small steam shower. You will enjoy the company of your guests and family, be it on one of the large terraces, at the open kitchen bar, at the dining table which comfortably seats 12, or around the cosy fireplace. A TV room, a retro-90’s pinball machine, as well as a lift complete the offer.
Chalet V hosts up to 12 guests in 5 bedrooms. You will find a variety of sleeping arrangements from double beds, to twins and bunk beds. The Master Bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom as well as a balcony. Three more bathrooms plus a separate toilet are at your disposal on two floors.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed 160×200, access to a large terrace
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin beds 90×200, can be put together into a king bed, access to a large terrace
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed 160×200, access to a large terrace
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk bedroom with 4 beds 90×200
- Bathroom 1 - Double sink, double walk-in shower (also steam shower), toilet
- Bathroom 2 - Double sink, large walk-in shower, large sanarium/sauna. Direct access to the Jacuzzi and Infinity Pool
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom 3 sink, large shower, toilet
- Bedroom 5 King Size bed 180×200, ensuite bathroom (Bathroom 4) with bathtub and separate walk-in shower, access to Balcony
Chalet V has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood and natural stone. The Chalet has large terraces and balconies on various floors. Curl up in front of the grand fireplace with a book and a glass of wine or enjoy the stunning views from the living room, kitchen or the bedrooms.
The town centre and ski resort are at a 3 minute chauffeured drive from the Chalet. You also have 3 private indoor parking spaces at your disposal should you choose to use your own car. You will find Chalet V’s private ski room directly at the gondola. Slip into your pre-heated boots and take the lift up to the Savoleyres cable car. Verbier is one easy downhill ski ride away. Non-skiers can take a cable car down to Verbier village to meet the skiers for lunch or go for a little shopping.
All rentals are on a fully catered basis (see details below). Rentals during peak season are on a weekly basis, from Sunday to Sunday exclusively (unless specified differently). Outside of peak season, the minimum stay at Chalet V is for 3 consecutive nights. Additional nights are upon request.
The prices include:
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Full breakfast on 7 days
- Afternoon tea provided on 6 days
- Pre-dinner drinks (cocktail or mocktail of the day) with canapés on 6 evenings
- Early children’s supper on 6 evenings (if desired)
- Four-course dinner (starter, main, cheese, dessert) on 6 nights
- Complimentary drinks tray with 3 bottles of house spirits
- Selection of quality house wines included with the meals
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks all-day
- Daily Housekeeping service
- Chauffeur services within the resort from 8 am until 10 pm
- Complimentary toiletries
- Concierge service for:
- Ski-passes and ski lesson bookings
- Restaurant reservations
- Taxi and travel arrangements
Extra services offered at an additional charge:
- A la carte wines and champagne available in our own wine cellar
- Driver service outside of normal hours and/or outside of range
Skiing holidays are more than just spending superb days on the slopes and enjoying the sun. It is an all-day-long experience where the choice of accommodation is equally important. At Chalet V staff will ensure your stay is carefree and relaxing, ensuring a consistently high level of service.
The Chalet is staffed by an experienced team of hospitality providers. They specialise in making your holiday a perfect lasting private luxury experience.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed with a Champagne reception to start your holiday, followed by a 4-course dinner. A fine selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from European vintners are included during meal times. Furthermore, they have an extensive collection of wines in their cellar which are available at an additional cost. They will also happily provide you with your personally selected wines, which can be pre-ordered prior to your stay.
They will work with you to create the perfect menu during your stay. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival.
Champagne reception upon arrival
Enjoy one or more glasses of champagne on your arrival day, accompanied by a small selection of canapés.
Fresh crusty bread, toast, croissants or pancakes, eggs cooked to your liking, all accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, jams, local charcuterie and cheeses as well as fresh fruit and fresh juice or smoothies.
Upon returning to the chalet help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury depending on your preference.
A cocktail or mocktail of the day with canapés
A four-course dinner will be served, including a Swiss-French inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines (red, white, rosé).
Coffee and tea, accompanied by chocolates and cookies to finish off your meal.
Complimentary drinks tray
3 bottles of house spirits (e.g Bombay Sapphire Gin, Glenmorangie single malt whisky, Wodka Belvedere, Havana Club rhum, etc.) will be available to you. You can make your personal selection from their list prior to arrival. Soft drinks and beers are also included for the full duration of your stay.
You are free to opt for lunch instead of dinner, with a small advance notice, allowing you to go out and enjoy the local restaurants for more than one night. The staff’s day off is typically on Wednesday, they can be flexible however. Please allow us to book your restaurant or any other reservations well in advance.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy