Built into the mountain side above the Patier area of the village with a South West facing aspect is the brand new exceptional private residence; La Vigne.
With indoor pool, hammam, gym, outdoor Jacuzzi, wine cellar and cinema room La Vigne has every facility one would expect from a luxury ski chalet in Verbier. The latest design and technology has been combined with a beautiful interior and no attention to detail has been spared creating one of the most desirable properties in the alps.
La Vigne has unparalleled views of the surrounding peaks to be enjoyed from its many terraces and balconies or with a glass of champagne in the outdoor hot tub.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the master bedroom which has its own private balcony and en-suite bathroom.
You enter the chalet on the first floor of the property, here you will find the open plan living and dining area. The sitting area has a wonderful open fireplace and is surrounded by large comfy sofas and arm chairs. There is also a well-equipped kitchen and guest w.c. on this floor.
Three bedrooms are located on the next floor down as well as the winter entrance and ski room. These 3 bedrooms consist of two en-suite twin/double bedrooms each with access to a large terrace and a further en-suite bunk room with 4 adult sized single beds.
The ground floor houses the private spa with pool, wine cellar, cinema room, gym and hammam. The spa has huge glass windows so you can take in the latest snow conditions during your morning swim. These doors open onto the terrace where the outdoor Jacuzzi is located. The chalet is fully wired for sound and vision with a Bowers & Wilkins integrated sound system and cinema system as well as Epson projector.
There is one outdoor parking space.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24 hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis.
- 1 master double bedroom(en-suite bathroom, private balcony)
- Second floor (entrance level)
- Open plan living/dining area and kitchen
First floor (sleeping floor)
- 2 twin/double bedrooms (en-suite shower room, terrace access)
- 1 quad bunk room (sleeps 4, en-suite shower room, terrace access)
Ground floor (spa floor)
- Cinema room
- Indoor swimming
- Wine cave
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sleeps 8 + 2
- 365 square metres
- 4 Bedrooms
- 9 Individual Beds
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 10 Dining Table Seats
- 8 Living Area Seats
- Integrated sound system
Wellness and relaxation
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hammam/steam room
- South facing balconies
- Dedicated cinema room
- Wine cave
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- In resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply)
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy