Chalet Milou is new to the rental market this season and we are delighted to have this beautiful chalet as part of our portfolio. It’s ideal position, just above Medran, provides stunning views and it is virtually a ski in, ski out chalet. It’s in on Chemin de Clambin which means that you can ski back to the door after a day skiing and it’s a 2 minute walk to join the piste just above Medran in the morning. The chalet has been built in a traditional style using reclaimed old wood giving it a wonderful rustic feel but with the benefit of modern amenities.
There is an extensive balcony that runs the length of the chalet and a hot tub has been carefully positioned in a completely private position yet takes advantage of the stunning views. Chalet Milou has a yoga/treatment room and a steam room with private shower. The large open plan living area has extensive views over the valley and has a large soft seating area, a dining table for up to 12 and an office corner. There is a lovely cosy TV mezzanine room above this living area, which is cleverly glassed off to provide a perfect room to watch the TV/read/listen to music undisturbed. In addition, there is a second large sitting room which is ideal for teenagers or children to escape to. This room also benefits from the amazing views and is open to the eaves. It can be reached via the ground floor or by crossing the outdoor terrace. The chalet also has an internal garage.
In total there are 6 bedrooms which sleep up to 12.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Professional chef, dedicated chalet manager and chalet host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Yoga/Treatment room
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam room with private shower
- Large south facing balcony
- Wifi, Apple TV & DVD Library
- Wii and other children's games
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Kingsize bedroom with ensuite bath and shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- 1 x quad bunk room with ensuite bathroom.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Sole use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Four-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Premium champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
The best quality ingredients, locally sourced, carefully prepared, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented are the cornerstones of the delicious meals provided in this chalet.
The chefs with this operator are all professionally trained and very experienced, many of whom have worked in Michelin-star restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Chez Bruce, The Square, L’Enclume, Chewton Glen and Launceston Place to name but some. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Uniquely, they offer a bespoke catering experience and welcome their guests to choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat. Perhaps they would like traditional fine dining, a more casual style of sharing plates influenced by Asian cuisine or ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips? Whilst planning a stay, their concierge team will work with the guests to ensure the chalet host and chef have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas.
This operator has a philosophy of focusing on consistently offering exceptional food and service. That’s why for the last 2 seasons they have employed a registered Naturopath to help advise them on current healthy food trends and to keep the chefs up to date on the latest ‘superfoods’. All the chalets have a Nutri bullet as standard and a Thermomix, which gives the chefs the ability to offer combinations of various healthy options such as raw food, nut smoothies and green juices. The chefs are up to date with cooking with coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, dates, quinoa, rice, psyllium flours and all varieties of other foods usually found in the healthy juice bars in London or LA. Their chefs go beyond catering for the usual intolerances and allergies. If guests request it, then they can make afternoon tea without any refined sugar or white flour, making the usual post piste indulgence rather less guilty but still delicious. Healthy options are just one of option for guests and just because one person wants a kale smoothie for breakfast doesn’t mean that another can’t have a bespoke full English!
They are passionate about wine, and their excellent selection of ten complimentary house wines have been carefully chosen to offer something for everyone, whether your preference is for a European classic or a bottle from the New World. Their fabulous house champagnes, Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge are complimentary and available throughout your stay.
If you are looking for something extra special, they have over eighty upgrade wines and champagnes in their cellars, from Château Mouton-Rothschild Bordeaux to Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc and Dom Pérignon champagne.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy