Chalet Milou, from the original French name of Tintin’s dog ‘Snowy’, is nestled just above the Médran lift station providing the perfect skiers position complete with stunning views and just 100m from the piste.
Being located on Chemin de Clambin means you can ski back to the door after a day skiing and it’s just a two minute walk to join the piste above Médran in the morning (unless you choose to utilise the driving service!). The 450m2 chalet has been built in a traditional style using reclaimed wood giving it a wonderful rustic feel yet with the benefit of modern amenities. Click here to walk around the chalet in our 360° virtual tour!
Chalet Milou has an extensive balcony that runs the length of the property and a hot tub that has been carefully positioned in a completely private position, taking advantage of the stunning views. Access to the hot tub is is via a small spa area that could be used as a yoga/treatment room with a steam room and private shower.
The large open plan living area has extensive views over the valley and has a large soft seating area, a dining table for twelve and an office corner. It is a well proportioned room with impressive double height aspect and huge picture windows. In addition, there is a lovely cosy TV mezzanine room above this living area, which is cleverly glassed off to provide a perfect hideaway to watch the TV, perhaps read or listen to music undisturbed. There is a second large sitting room which is ideal for teenagers or children to escape to at the other end of the chalet. This room also benefits from the amazing views and is open to the eaves, which can be reached via the ground floor or by crossing the outdoor terrace.
In total there are six bedrooms and Chalet Milou sleeps up to twelve guests.
Facilities & Services:
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam room with private shower
- Yoga/Treatment area
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Apple TV
- Sonos music system
- Large double height main living area
- Second living area with TV
- Mezzanine snug with TV
- Large south facing balcony
- 450 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 2 : Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 6: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom and shower
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Included In The Price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- All Food and Beverage costs
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
This property offers catering on 5 out of 7 nights.
The best quality ingredients, locally sourced, carefully prepared, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented are the cornerstones of the delicious meals provided in this chalet.
The chefs with this operator are all professionally trained and very experienced, many of whom have worked in Michelin-star restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Chez Bruce, The Square, L’Enclume, Chewton Glen and Launceston Place to name but some. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Uniquely, they offer a bespoke catering experience and welcome their guests to choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat. Perhaps they would like traditional fine dining, a more casual style of sharing plates influenced by Asian cuisine or ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips? Whilst planning a stay, their concierge team will work with the guests to ensure the chalet host and chef have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas.
This operator has a philosophy of focusing on consistently offering exceptional food and service. That’s why for the last 2 seasons they have employed a registered Naturopath to help advise them on current healthy food trends and to keep the chefs up to date on the latest ‘superfoods’. All the chalets have a Nutri bullet as standard and a Thermomix, which gives the chefs the ability to offer combinations of various healthy options such as raw food, nut smoothies and green juices. The chefs are up to date with cooking with coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, dates, quinoa, rice, psyllium flours and all varieties of other foods usually found in the healthy juice bars in London or LA. Their chefs go beyond catering for the usual intolerances and allergies. If guests request it, then they can make afternoon tea without any refined sugar or white flour, making the usual post piste indulgence rather less guilty but still delicious. Healthy options are just one of option for guests and just because one person wants a kale smoothie for breakfast doesn’t mean that another can’t have a bespoke full English!
They are passionate about wine, and their excellent selection of ten complimentary house wines have been carefully chosen to offer something for everyone, whether your preference is for a European classic or a bottle from the New World. Their fabulous house champagnes, Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge are complimentary and available throughout your stay.
If you are looking for something extra special, they have over eighty upgrade wines and champagnes in their cellars, from Château Mouton-Rothschild Bordeaux to Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc and Dom Pérignon champagne.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy