Tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier, 375m2 Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat. The interior has been beautifully designed, with modern art works adorning the natural mineral walls and elegant furniture throughout.
At the chalet’s heart is the double height living area, complete with stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace. The sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub is the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc Massif, or maybe opt for a sauna or massage in the chalet’s treatment room.
A second spacious sitting room is found downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen and games consoles. The perfect hideaway when Chef is preparing the exceptional evening meals.
Thanks to the incredibly versatile room layouts, Chalet Pierre Avoi is perfect for families, groups of friends or corporate events. The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere three-minute chauffeured drive away.
Facilities & Services:
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Second living room/games room
- Sonos Music System
- Sky TV & Apple TV
- X-Box 360 and other children’s games
- Large south-facing terrace with fire pit
- 375 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: King/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: King/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 5: King/Twin with shared bathroom
- Room 6: King/Twin with private shower room
- Room 7: King/Twin with shared bathroom
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Included In The Price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- All Food and Beverage costs
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
This property offers catering on 5 out of 7 nights.
The best quality ingredients, locally sourced, carefully prepared, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented are the cornerstones of the delicious meals provided in this chalet.
The chefs with this operator are all professionally trained and very experienced, many of whom have worked in Michelin-star restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Chez Bruce, The Square, L’Enclume, Chewton Glen and Launceston Place to name but some. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Uniquely, they offer a bespoke catering experience and welcome their guests to choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat. Perhaps they would like traditional fine dining, a more casual style of sharing plates influenced by Asian cuisine or ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips? Whilst planning a stay, their concierge team will work with the guests to ensure the chalet host and chef have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas.
This operator has a philosophy of focusing on consistently offering exceptional food and service. That’s why for the last 2 seasons they have employed a registered Naturopath to help advise them on current healthy food trends and to keep the chefs up to date on the latest ‘superfoods’. All the chalets have a Nutri bullet as standard and a Thermomix, which gives the chefs the ability to offer combinations of various healthy options such as raw food, nut smoothies and green juices. The chefs are up to date with cooking with coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, dates, quinoa, rice, psyllium flours and all varieties of other foods usually found in the healthy juice bars in London or LA. Their chefs go beyond catering for the usual intolerances and allergies. If guests request it, then they can make afternoon tea without any refined sugar or white flour, making the usual post piste indulgence rather less guilty but still delicious. Healthy options are just one of option for guests and just because one person wants a kale smoothie for breakfast doesn’t mean that another can’t have a bespoke full English!
They are passionate about wine, and their excellent selection of ten complimentary house wines have been carefully chosen to offer something for everyone, whether your preference is for a European classic or a bottle from the New World. Their fabulous house champagnes, Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge are complimentary and available throughout your stay.
If you are looking for something extra special, they have over eighty upgrade wines and champagnes in their cellars, from Château Mouton-Rothschild Bordeaux to Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc and Dom Pérignon champagne.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy