Comprising two interconnecting chalets and with over 950m² of internal floorspace, our flagship Chalet Chouqui redefines luxury. Verbier rarely gains a property of this magnitude and Chalet Chouqui really can claim to be unrivalled in its position, size and style.
With its uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc Massif, Chalet Chouqui has a large terrace with al fresco dining for 20, plus sofas and sun loungers, a sunken outdoor hot tub and vast fire pit with BBQ rack. Designed and furnished by a leading London interiors specialist, the two sitting rooms and nine bedrooms are decorated with herringbone tweeds, faux fur throws and feature reclaimed wood and custom-made English furniture. Click here for a 360° virtual tour of Chalet Chouqui.
There is state-of-the-art John Cullen lighting and a Sonos music system throughout as well as a bar with an impressive adjoining wine cellar. The 9 ensuite bedrooms each have their own terrace or balcony offering dramatic views: There are seven twin/super king size bedrooms, one master room and a quad bunk room which is ideal for children.
At 15 metres in length, Chalet Chouqui boasts one of the largest private indoor swimming pools in Verbier. The chalet also comes with a games room (table tennis and table football), a bar, cinema room, outdoor hot tub, hammam and two sitting rooms with open fireplaces. With comfortable seating and relaxing loungers, the extensive south-facing terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the jaw-dropping views across to the Grand Combin.
Facilities & Services:
- A team of 11 dedicated staff
- 24-hour in-resort private chauffeur service
- 15-metre indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Home cinema room
- Games room with table tennis and table football
- Separate bar/TV room
- Apple TV & iPad
- Sky TV, X-Box and other games
- Integrated Sonos sound system
- Two sitting rooms each with open fires
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Private underground parking for 12 cars
- Large south-facing terrace with extensive furniture
- 950 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom and shower room
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 6: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 7: Quad bunk room with en suite bathroom with shower
- Room 8: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom and shower room
- Room 9: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Included In The Price
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of 11 dedicated staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- All Food and Beverage costs
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski Equipment Hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging
- Ice Skating
- Special events
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
This property offers catering on 6 out of 7 nights.
The best quality ingredients, locally sourced, carefully prepared, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented are the cornerstones of the delicious meals provided in this chalet.
The chefs with this operator are all professionally trained and very experienced, many of whom have worked in Michelin-star restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Chez Bruce, The Square, L’Enclume, Chewton Glen and Launceston Place to name but some. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Uniquely, they offer a bespoke catering experience and welcome their guests to choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat. Perhaps they would like traditional fine dining, a more casual style of sharing plates influenced by Asian cuisine or ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips? Whilst planning a stay, their concierge team will work with the guests to ensure the chalet host and chef have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas.
This operator has a philosophy of focusing on consistently offering exceptional food and service. That’s why for the last 2 seasons they have employed a registered Naturopath to help advise them on current healthy food trends and to keep the chefs up to date on the latest ‘superfoods’. All the chalets have a Nutri bullet as standard and a Thermomix, which gives the chefs the ability to offer combinations of various healthy options such as raw food, nut smoothies and green juices. The chefs are up to date with cooking with coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, dates, quinoa, rice, psyllium flours and all varieties of other foods usually found in the healthy juice bars in London or LA. Their chefs go beyond catering for the usual intolerances and allergies. If guests request it, then they can make afternoon tea without any refined sugar or white flour, making the usual post piste indulgence rather less guilty but still delicious. Healthy options are just one of option for guests and just because one person wants a kale smoothie for breakfast doesn’t mean that another can’t have a bespoke full English!
They are passionate about wine, and their excellent selection of ten complimentary house wines have been carefully chosen to offer something for everyone, whether your preference is for a European classic or a bottle from the New World. Their fabulous house champagnes, Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge are complimentary and available throughout your stay.
If you are looking for something extra special, they have over eighty upgrade wines and champagnes in their cellars, from Château Mouton-Rothschild Bordeaux to Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc and Dom Pérignon champagne.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy