Ideally positioned in the heart of verbier with wonderful views.
Located just a minutes’ walk from the main Rue de Medran in Verbier, this wonderful duplex apartment is in perfectly positioned near to all the bars and restaurants and to the main Verbier lift station.
Beautifully furnished with high quality, alpine inspired pieces Apartment Ivouette offers family’s and groups of friends a wonderful luxury chalet holiday experience.
Set over two floors, the apartment affords wonderful views over the snow-capped rooftops below and the Mont Blanc Massif in the distance. During the day sun pours in through the floor to ceiling windows on both floors and in the spring months’ guests can relax with an aperitif in the garden on the ground floor or sink in to the fur lined chairs on the first floor terrace.
This luxurious apartment offers plenty of space and can accommodate up to 10 people in five bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms.
You enter the property on the ground floor and here you will find four bedrooms. Perfect for large groups there is combination of twin and double bedrooms; all with either en-suite shower rooms or bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms on this floor also have wonderful French windows which open out onto the spacious garden.
Also on this floor, there is a cosy family snug which is bright and spacious. In the evening relax with a glass of champagne and a good book.
Moving upstairs, here you will find the sophisticated, open plan living and dining area. There are two seating areas, providing lots of space to relax and socialise. Comfy sofas surround the large, open fireplace and a bar separates the kitchen and dining area.
There is a large master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. Light floods in through the French windows which open out onto the upstairs terrace. There is also a sauna on this floor perfect for soothing aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes.
Guests have access on the lower floors to a shared ski room with ski lockers.
There is an internal parking space available at the property.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 8 Individual beds
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 10 Dining table seats
- 10 Living area seats
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
WELLNES AND RELAXATION
- South-facing terrace
- Cot/high chair available
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- Wood burning fireplaces
TOP FLOOR (1ST FLOOR)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- 1 master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, terrace access)
- Guest shower room
- Private laundry room
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room, garden access)
- 1 twin bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, garden access)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- Snug/TV room
- Guest WC
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and host
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of the stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one day off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- In-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy