Chalet Rock is a newly built stone and timber chalet, hidden away in a quiet corner of Verbier, a three-minute chauffeured drive away from the ski lifts. Uninterrupted views towards the Mont Blanc massif can be enjoyed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalet’s expansive terraces.
Completed in 2012, Chalet Rock has been lovingly designed throughout in a modern contemporary style. Thanks to its state-of-the-art wood pellet and solar-powered heating and ventilation systems, the chalet is not only beautifully warm and cosy, but environmentally-friendly too.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Rock has five bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is gorgeous, with spectacular views and a spacious modern bathroom, finished in stylish polished concrete. The chalet's double-height living room is full of light and its floor-to-ceiling panoramic French windows open onto a large south-facing balcony with sun loungers and giant bean-bags.
Downstairs, Chalet Rock boasts a superb cinema room, as well as a second living room with TV, games consoles and a pool table. The chalet comes with Sky TV, wifi internet and garage parking. Children with energy to burn will be kept busy sledging and building snow dens in the large open meadow right in front of the chalet.
For those who like their seclusion, Chalet Rock is the perfect mountain bolt-hole.
Facilities and services
- Eco-friendly chalet
- Professional chef and chalet host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Large south-facing decked terraces
- Home cinema room with Apple TV and Sky TV
- Games room with pool table, Wii and other games
- Garage Parking
- 2 x super-king double with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x double (with single bunk above) with en suite shower room
Included in the price
- 7 nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Sole use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Four-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of quality champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Organic Bamford Bath & Body products
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting, ice karting and dog sledging
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
The best quality ingredients, locally sourced, carefully prepared, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented are the cornerstones of the delicious meals provided in this chalet.
The chefs with this operator are all professionally trained and very experienced, many of whom have worked in Michelin-star restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Chez Bruce, The Square, L’Enclume, Chewton Glen and Launceston Place to name but some. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Uniquely, they offer a bespoke catering experience and welcome their guests to choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat. Perhaps they would like traditional fine dining, a more casual style of sharing plates influenced by Asian cuisine or ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips? Whilst planning a stay, their concierge team will work with the guests to ensure the chalet host and chef have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas.
This operator has a philosophy of focusing on consistently offering exceptional food and service. That’s why for the last 2 seasons they have employed a registered Naturopath to help advise them on current healthy food trends and to keep the chefs up to date on the latest ‘superfoods’. All the chalets have a Nutri bullet as standard and a Thermomix, which gives the chefs the ability to offer combinations of various healthy options such as raw food, nut smoothies and green juices. The chefs are up to date with cooking with coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, dates, quinoa, rice, psyllium flours and all varieties of other foods usually found in the healthy juice bars in London or LA. Their chefs go beyond catering for the usual intolerances and allergies. If guests request it, then they can make afternoon tea without any refined sugar or white flour, making the usual post piste indulgence rather less guilty but still delicious. Healthy options are just one of option for guests and just because one person wants a kale smoothie for breakfast doesn’t mean that another can’t have a bespoke full English!
They are passionate about wine, and their excellent selection of ten complimentary house wines have been carefully chosen to offer something for everyone, whether your preference is for a European classic or a bottle from the New World. Their fabulous house champagnes, Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge are complimentary and available throughout your stay.
If you are looking for something extra special, they have over eighty upgrade wines and champagnes in their cellars, from Château Mouton-Rothschild Bordeaux to Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc and Dom Pérignon champagne.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy