Located in the exclusive Les Esserts area of Verbier, Chalet Les Attelas is a beautiful free-standing 320m2 chalet. This wonderfully spacious chalet is spread over three floors and sleeps up to twelve guests in six en suite bedrooms.
Chalet Les Attelas has been lovingly designed and decorated with antique furniture, wood-panelled walls and open fire places. The vast majority of the rooms are south facing, benefiting from the magnificent views of dramatic Alpine peaks, from the Petit Combin to the Mont Blanc range and beyond.
For those who like to unwind after a hard day of Verbier’s legendary skiing, what better way to relax than taking in the view from the outdoor hot tub, or by soothing tired legs in the sauna and steam room. In-house massages can also be arranged, or you can simply curl up on the sofas in front of the roaring fire.
Guests have full use of the driving service to take them to and from the ski lifts or downtown to sample Verbier’s world-famous après-ski and nightlife. The more adventurous skiers can ski almost to and from the chalet’s front door.
Facilities & Services:
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna & steam room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Sonos music system & Bose speakers
- Sky TV & Apple TV
- Large south facing balcony
- 320 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 6: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Included In The Price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- All Food and Beverage costs
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
This property offers catering on 5 out of 7 nights.
The best quality ingredients, locally sourced, carefully prepared, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented are the cornerstones of the delicious meals provided in this chalet.
The chefs with this operator are all professionally trained and very experienced, many of whom have worked in Michelin-star restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Chez Bruce, The Square, L’Enclume, Chewton Glen and Launceston Place to name but some. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Uniquely, they offer a bespoke catering experience and welcome their guests to choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat. Perhaps they would like traditional fine dining, a more casual style of sharing plates influenced by Asian cuisine or ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips? Whilst planning a stay, their concierge team will work with the guests to ensure the chalet host and chef have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas.
This operator has a philosophy of focusing on consistently offering exceptional food and service. That’s why for the last 2 seasons they have employed a registered Naturopath to help advise them on current healthy food trends and to keep the chefs up to date on the latest ‘superfoods’. All the chalets have a Nutri bullet as standard and a Thermomix, which gives the chefs the ability to offer combinations of various healthy options such as raw food, nut smoothies and green juices. The chefs are up to date with cooking with coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, dates, quinoa, rice, psyllium flours and all varieties of other foods usually found in the healthy juice bars in London or LA. Their chefs go beyond catering for the usual intolerances and allergies. If guests request it, then they can make afternoon tea without any refined sugar or white flour, making the usual post piste indulgence rather less guilty but still delicious. Healthy options are just one of option for guests and just because one person wants a kale smoothie for breakfast doesn’t mean that another can’t have a bespoke full English!
They are passionate about wine, and their excellent selection of ten complimentary house wines have been carefully chosen to offer something for everyone, whether your preference is for a European classic or a bottle from the New World. Their fabulous house champagnes, Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge are complimentary and available throughout your stay.
If you are looking for something extra special, they have over eighty upgrade wines and champagnes in their cellars, from Château Mouton-Rothschild Bordeaux to Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc and Dom Pérignon champagne.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy