From the high ceilings to the gold, dome-like hanging lampshades, The Hotel Grohmann has a grand style – which it balances well with a warm, inviting and laid-back atmosphere. It sits on the main road in the centre of the attractive village of Campitello, and is only 10-12 minutes' walk to the Col Rodella cable car. There's also a ski bus stop outside, so you can be on the slopes in minutes.
Food-wise, you can expect a decent range of traditional Italian fare – from pasta dishes in the evening to indulgent pastries in the morning – as well as a themed meal each week. Nights can be drawn to a close with a drink or two at the bar, and you can bet that quality coffee awaits you in the breakfast room for when you're ready to kick into action each day.
For an additional charge, why not go the extra mile and zen it out in the sauna, steam room and hot tub? You can also use the pool and massage services at neighbouring hotels for a price – always solid options after a day's skiing.
- In the centre of Campitello.
- Spend après time in the bar and lounge.
- Weekly themed meals to mix things up.
- Hotel Run Kids' Club
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meal with a choice of main choice, and daily salad buffet and dessert trolley
- Weekly themed meals
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €2 per person, per night to be paid locally (for those over 14 years old).
- 10-12 minutes' walk to the Col Rodella cable car
- In the centre of Campitello
- Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
All rooms offer simple, comfortable spaces to rest and have a satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €8 per night, payable locally.
- Extra charge for sauna, hot tub and steam room
- Extra charge for indoor pool at the Hotel Rubino Executive
- Extra charge for massages and treatments at the Hotel Soreghes (next door)
- Bar and lounge
- Extra charge for supervised kids' club (either in the hotel or at one of the sister hotels nearby)
- Lift to all floors
- 55 rooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy