Your hosts at the Mühle Resort 1900 are the lovely Gstrein-Noesig family. They offer a super activity programme, fantastic service and excellent leisure facilities, which is why the Mühle Resort 1900 attracts repeat customers year after year.
The hotel is set in a pretty and peaceful area between the towns of Obergurgl and Hochgurgl, making it the perfect hideaway for guests aged 14 years and above. Around 20 minutes' walk from the resort centres, the hotel has free shuttles on hand to ferry you to and from the lifts stations. Or stretch your legs and walk, surrounded by the stunning Ötztal mountains.
The spacious rooms at the hotel are modern and stylish. Contemporary decoration with wooden flooring and panelling feature in many of the rooms. Choose from a twin room for two people, or for more space sleeping up to 3 people, select a junior suite.
There's a stunning lounge area to relax in, or you can use the extensive wellness area with swimming pool, saunas and steam rooms, relaxation area with open fireplace, and snacks and drinks buffet.
Meals are taken in the beautiful hotel dining room. Begin your day with a varied hot and cold buffet breakfast. And last until dinner with a daily après ski snack, but leave space for the outstanding 7-course evening meal with a choice of main course.
Just so you're aware, this hotel does not take children under 14 years of age. If you want to book for children aged 14-17 years, please speak to a member of our sales team.
- Ski bus stop outside main hotel and free hotel shuttle to 2 lift stations.
- Indoor pool and 1100m² spa with 9 saunas and outdoor rooftop whirlpool.
- Extensive wine cellar with weekly wine tasting sessions.
- in a quiet location between Obergurgl and Hochgurgl
- ski bus stop directly outside
- free hotel shuttle bus to Obergurgl and Hochgurgl lift stations (8am - 8pm daily)
- approx 2 minutes' walk to the village centre
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room (23m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
- Junior suite (30m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite (33m²) - sleeps 2-3: open plan room with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Single room (19m²) - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Suite (43-50m²) - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, two single beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Superior junior suite (33m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- comfortable lounge and bar
- extensive wine cellar
- daily après ski (3pm-5pm)
- indoor pool (open from 7am-8pm)
- huge spa with 6 naked and 3 clothed saunas, herbal bath steam room and relaxation room with heated water beds
- fitness room (open from 10am-8pm)*
- extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- 44 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- heated boot room
*fitness room is located in the Annexe (30m away)
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- daily après ski snack
- 7-course evening meal with choice of main course
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note: Smart casual dress is required for the hotel restaurant.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not take children under 14 years of age. If you wish to book for children aged between 14 and 17 years, please give our team a call
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy