Your heart will be won over by the Albona, like the so many others who have stayed here.
The Albona is located only a short walk from the lifts, so you don’t have to traipse too far with your equipment before you’re up on the slopes. And as Ischgl is renowned for its après, you’ll have full access to all of the lively bars and clubs just a short ski-boot shuffle away from your doorstep.
Warming, homely colours decorate the interiors and wooden panelling lines the ceilings of public areas - a pleasing contrast to the cold outside. Clean and spacious rooms are ready and waiting to welcome you back after a day on the mountain, as well as the helpful and friendly staff who are more than happy to deal with any request you throw at them.
And when rumbling tummies can’t be ignored, the food at the Albona is more than satisfying. On this bed-and-breakfast board option. the scrumptious breakfasts are prepared for you with extra care and attention from the chefs, to make sure your meal times are memorable, varied and, of course, tasty. An optional half board upgrade with exquisite 4-course evening meals is also available.
If you return from the slopes feeling worn out and your muscles begging for a rest, then the Albona can make you feel revitalised in no time. In the wellness centre you can try out a range of different spa facilities from an aroma steam bath to a salt laconicum, and, if you really just want to relax, a chill out room.
This hotel gives you a 4 star experience with 5 star hospitality, and with the combination of great location, great food and great rooms, what more could you ask for?
- A lovely hotel a short walk from the Silvrettabahn lift.
- Only a 3 minute walk from an array of shops and bars.
- Gorgeous wellness area with 2 saunas, chillout room and solarium.
- on the main strip through town
- 3 minutes' walk from resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the Silvrettabahn lift
- ski bus stop 50m from hotel
- ski school and nursey slopes at the top of the Silvrettabahn lift
All rooms have a flat screen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdyer, safe and fridge and are non-smoking. Cots and interconnecting rooms are available upon request.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower and WC. This room is on the lower ground floor.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: Twin beds may be Austrian Twin beds.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- hotel bar and lounge (smoking allowed)
- free WiFi
- wellness area with sauna, steam room and solarium
- ski lockers and heated boot rack
- lift to all floors
- parking is available for an extra cost
- hot and cold breakfast buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not accept groups of more than 6 people.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy