At the Hotel Resort Seiblishof, you’re sure to have an unforgettable stay whatever your age.
You can’t miss the hotel’s sunny yellow exterior and glass dome-topped entrance. It’s located towards the edge of the resort, so you’re away from the hustle and bustle – but it’s still just a few minutes’ walk to the centre and the Silvretta gondola. You can walk or catch the ski bus to the lifts in the morning, and ski straight back to the hotel or the town at the end of the day to soak up the après atmosphere.
Back at the hotel, there’s loads of entertainment on offer. Little ones can splash about in the kids’ pool and have fun with friends in Toni’s Adventure Club, which is jam-packed with activities to keep them busy until bedtime. And with the kids taken care of, the grown-ups can take time to enjoy the impressive spa area. On top of the indoor pool, it’s got an array of saunas and steam baths, infrared cabins, experience showers and relaxation areas, plus a whole menu of massages and treatments to choose from. Once you're fully relaxed, you can savour a drink or two in the bar or wine cellar, perhaps while listening to live music.
At mealtimes, you’ll gather in the restaurant to feast on generous breakfast buffets and 5-course evening meals.
With all the fun you'll be having on and off the slopes, you'll want to share everything with people at home. The hotel's free WiFi allows you to stay connected and post those all-important memories.
- Ski-in location, and just 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Hotel-run kids' club for children aged 4-12 years.
- Wellness area with indoor pool and Sauna World.
- Kids' splash pool with slide, and soft play area with ball pool and slide.
- ski-in on Red 1
- 3 minutes' walk to the village centre
- 6 minutes' walk to the Silvretta gondola
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes, flatscreen TV with English channels and safe. Cots are available to hire free of charge.
- Twin room (27-32m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room (24-27m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi and internet terminal
- wine cellar
- regular live music
- à la carte steak restaurant
- 1000m² Mountain Winter Spa with indoor pool with hydro-flow system, kids' splash pool with slide, water games, rain and waterfall showers, Kneipp basin, Finnish sauna, herbal steam bath, salt steam bath, infrared cabin, fresh air grotto and relaxation areas
- fitness room
- extra charge for spa treatments
- free hotel-run Toni's Adventure Club with lunch and snacks included
- 100m² children's soft play area with ball pit
- parents' kitchen with 24-hour access to a fridge and microwave
- extra charge for babysitting service
- games room with table football, air hockey and pinball
- lift to 5th floor
- 57 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- sweet and savoury après snacks
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet - one meal a week can be taken in the à la carte steak and fondue restaurant
- early meals for children
- children's restaurant with childcare
- baby breakfast corner
- kids’ buffet at evening meals
- baby menu with Hipp products
- weekly farmers' buffet and Mediterranean buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Toni's Adventure Club
The hotel hosts a range of activities and facilities to keep kids entertained in the afternoons. Children aged 4-12 years can enjoy all of the below, free of charge.
- Weekly activity programme
- Toni's Adventureland with climbing wall and arts & crafts area
- Soft play area with slide and ball pit
- Children's theatre and cinema
- Supervised kids' restaurant
Supervision is available five days a week from 3-9pm and is subject to minimum numbers. Pre-booking is recommended.Family facilities
On top of the kids' club, the hotel also offers a range of services for babies and young children. These include:
- Hotel's private nanny service (for an extra charge)
- Infant care set including cot, changing mat and more
- Breakfast corner with quality, healthy food for young children
- Highchairs, bottle warmers and sterilisers
- Free baby monitors available for hire
- Parents' kitchen with 24-hour access to a fridge and a microwave
- Private nanny service on request
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy