The Piz Tasna is a small, family-run hotel located in a slightly elevated position just a few minutes from the resort centre – with the added bonus of skiing back to the door. The hotel has a wealth of facilities including an indoor pool, wellness area and welcoming lounge and bar area. Michaela and Roland Salner and their team will provide that personal touch, to make your stay feel extra special.
Enjoy a gourmet buffet breakfast, including freshly made hot and cold dishes to start your morning right. In the evenings, explore the local restaurants or have a delicious meal at the hotel's à la carte restaurant.
- Ski-in location.
- Luxurious pool and spa for some proper mountain wellness.
- Tuck into local dishes in the à la carte restaurant.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- Quiet location in upper level of the resort
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 15 minutes' walk to the Silvretta gondola
- 15 minutes' gondola ride to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds or separate box spring beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Cot hire in mandatory for infants under 2 years old, and is available for approx. €10 per night, payable locally.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- bar and lounge
- wine cellar
- à la carte restaurant
- indoor pool
- 400m² wellness area with sauna, steam room, herbal bath, infrared cabin, Kneipp bath and relaxation area with waterbeds
- extra charge for hot tub and massages
- fitness room
- 32 rooms