The Piz Tasna is a small, family-run hotel located in a slightly elevated position just a few minutes from the resort centre and the ski lifts - with the added bonus of skiing back to the door. The hotel has a wealth of facilities including a revitalising indoor pool, fantastic wellness area and welcoming lounge and bar area. Michaela and Roland Salner and their team will provide that personal touch, guaranteed to make your stay feel extra special.
Enjoy a gourmet buffet breakfast, including hot and cold freshly made dishes to start your morning right. On bed and breakfast, you can choose to explore the local restaurants in the evening or have a delicious meal at the hotel's à la carte restaurant.
- Ski back to the hotel and 5 minutes' walk to the Fimbabahn gondola.
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation room.
- Bar and lounge area with wine cellar.
- ski back to the hotel
- quiet location in upper level of the resort
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the Fimbabahn gondola
All rooms have a hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, safe and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Superior room with Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- bar and lounge area
- wine cellar
- à la carte restaurant
- indoor pool
- 400m² wellness area with sauna, steam room, herbal bath, infrared cabin, Kneipp bath and relaxation area with water beds
- extra charge for massage and whirlpool
- fitness room
- 32 bedrooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy