This friendly, family-run hotel is located at the quieter end of Ischgl. It’s a short 5-10 minute walk to the centre of the resort, and even less to the main Pardatschgrat gondola.
The Hotel Ischgl is vibrant and colourful throughout, with lots of natural wood to give you that mountain feel. The hotel is known for their attentive staff, who are always willing to go the extra mile to make your holiday special.
A great breakfast selection of hot and cold foods will set you up for a day on the mountain. And in the evenings, the selection of dishes available for the gala-style themed evenings is sure to impress.
Had a long day on the mountain and need to relax? Make the most of the hotel’s spa and wellness facilities, including the sauna and steam room, or head to the hotel bar and lounge to enjoy the sociable and homely atmosphere.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre and Pardatschgrat gondola.
- Spa and wellness facilities including sauna and steam room.
- Free afternoon snacks.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the Pardatschgrat gondola
All rooms have a hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes, flatscreen TV with English channels and safe. Cots are available to hire free of charge.
- Twin room (27-32m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room (24-27m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- sauna and steam room
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snacks (4-5.30pm)
- 4-course evening meals with salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy