With an absolutely brilliant location just 50 meters from the piste and 50 meters from the pedestrian zone, it is difficult to stay more centrally in Ischgl. The fact that you are staying in-between the two central main lifts, Silvrettabahn and Fimbabahn, just makes the location even more unique. As a minor detail, a rolling sidewalk will transport you halfway to the Fimbabahn.
Ischgl has, with good reason, quickly become one of Europe's absolute best and most valued ski resorts.
Here is everything. High alpine skiing, slopes for any type of skier, great food, unforgettable après ski and a charming "Tyrolean" city atmosphere.
With an absolutely brilliant location just 50 meters from the piste and 50 meters from the pedestrian zone, it is difficult to stay more centrally in Ischgl.
- An amazing location in-between the two central main lifts
- One of Europe's absolute best and most valued ski resorts
- Great food and wellness in the hotel
HOTEL ABENDROT IN ISCHGL
The hotel's decor is modern in light shades, but the original and cosy Alpine style is still well preserved.
The central area of the Hotel Abendrot is the cosy lounge area with its bar. Here you can enjoy card games every day, relax with a good book with accompanying coffee or tea, or just enjoy a cold beer, drink or snack.
The restaurant, where breakfast and dinner are served, is separately connected to the lounge area.
- Ski lift: 250m
- Piste: 50m
- Ski bus: 250m
- City centre: 50m
- Shopping: 50m
- Ski rental: 150m
- 1 x Double room with DUSCH/WC with balcony (2 pers.) - possibility for 2 extra beds
- 1 x Double room with DUSCH/WC with balcony (2 pers.)
- 1 x Double room with DUSCH/WC with balcony (2 pers.) - possibility for 1 extra bed
- 1 x Double room with DUSCH/WC with balcony (2 pers.) "Penthouse" - possibility for 1 extra bed
- Ski basement
- Steam bath
ROOM CATEGORIES IN HOTEL ABENDROT
- All rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated with a double bed and the possibility for 2-3 people staying, TV and a private bathroom with toilet and shower or bath.
- All rooms also have a balcony (to be shared with the room next door).
- There are a few penthouse rooms, all of which overlook Ischgl town.
- In addition, there are some normal double rooms with magnificent views over the town of Ischgl.
THE RESTAURANT IN HOTEL ABENDROT
- Hotel Abendrot's restaurant serves a delicious and tasty half board, consisting of breakfast and dinner.
HALF BOARD IN HOTEL ABENDROT
- Delicious breakfast buffet with hot and cold dishes.
- Dinner consisting of: Soup, starter, main course (choice menu), desserts and salad buffet.
- Possibility of special diet (Allergy-friendly, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, etc.)
NOTE: Preseason 29.11-18.12 only bookable with breakfast.
- The restaurant is closed one day a week (usually on Wednesdays), so here you have the "eat-out" evening at your own expense, so you can experience one of the many good restaurants in Ischgl.
- We are of course happy to help with table reservations.
WELLNESS AREA IN HOTEL ABENDROT
- After a long day of skiing, there is nothing better than visiting the hotel's Wellness area. Here you will find Saunas in both the traditional version and an infrared version. The steam bath makes sure to loosen up completely in the muscles and the associated "Ruheraum" with sun loungers means that you can completely relax before you will go and enjoy your dinner at the hotel.
WI-FI IN HOTEL ABENDROT
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- The quality and speed of the internet varies from hotel to hotel, so you should not expect to be able to stream, play and download large files.
PARKING AT HOTEL ABENDROT
- Free parking is available in the basement of the hotel or in the designated parking spaces outside the hotel.
SMOKING IN HOTEL ABENDROT
- Hotel Abendrot is a non-smoking hotel.