The award-winning Hotel Trofana Royal is a stunning hotel occupying a prime positition in the centre of Ischgl. It's also one of the few Austrian hotels to be awarded the rating of 5-star Superior. The hotel is a work of art, with traditional but elegant furnishings together with a stylish ambiance and first-class service. The superb 2500m² wellness area is beyond comparison, with a luxurious indoor pool area, an outdoor sole whirlpool, a 20-meter outdoor pool and an impressive range of spa and beauty treatments. To top it all off, the hotel's very own Gault Millau-awarded chef will prepare the finest cuisine for you in the gourmet restaurant.
- Central location in Ischgl, 2 minutes' walk to Silvrettabahn gondola.
- Luxurious indoor and outdoor pools, 2500m² spa area.
- Lounge, bar, superb cuisine complemented by an extensive wine cellar.
- central location in Ischgl
- 2 minutes' walk to Silvrettabahn gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms are non-smoking and have a cable TV, safe, telephone, minibar, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, free WiFi and seating area.
- Double Room (30m²) - sleeps 2: Double bed, private shower, WC and balcony or French balcony.
- Deluxe Twin Room (40-45m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony.
- Suite (60m²) - sleeps 2-3: One bedroom with Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed in living area when booked for three people, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Single Room (25m²) - sleeps 1: Double bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony or French balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Double and single rooms have French beds (160cm)
- free WiFi in all bedrooms
- cigar lounge
- extensive wine cellar
- luxurious indoor pool
- 2500m² spa area with outdoor heated pool, outdoor sole whirlpool, sauna, steam room and relaxation areas
- extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- complimentary tea, water and juices in wellness bar
- fitness area
- children's playroom with toys and supervision from 3 years (3-10pm Sunday to Friday)
- extra charge for evening childcare on request
- 111 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- free onsite parking
- fruit basket on arrival
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meals - choice of buffet or waiter service with choice of main course
- weekly gala dinners
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included (black tie dress code)
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Smart dress required for evening meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy