Arthotel Elizabeth is a modern and stylish hotel with incredible service. The rooms and many of the public areas have been upgraded to a very high standard, and stunning pieces of artwork have been placed throughout the corridors. Located directly opposite the gondola station, so you can ski back to the door, the Elizabeth has a superb spot in Ischgl. The hotel is elegantly furnished with a beautiful lounge and open fireplace, and the penthouse pool is the perfect place to relax and enjoy excellent views of the piste.
- Opposite the Pardatschgrat gondola, so you can ski back to the door.
- Indoor pool with panoramic views on the 7th-floor penthouse.
- Panorama Oasis spa with views of slopes.
- In-house après ski Schatzi and Ice bars.
- opposite the Pardatschgrat gondola
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre via internal subway
- next to Schatzi-Bar
- 2 minutes walk to chairlift, 20 minutes ride to the school meeting point
All rooms have an iPad to control heating and lighting, flatscreen TV, free WiFi and safe.
- Superior Twin Room (28-30m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin bed, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room (40-44m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin bed, double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior Suite (50-60m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin bed, separate living room with double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side if they are available.
Just so you know, separate twin beds can be arranged on request.
- Schatzi and Ice bars
- hall lounge with fireplace and cocktail bar
- free entrance into Pacha Ischgl nightclub (excluding gala events)
- free WiFi
- ski room
- 43 rooms
- lift to all floors
- penthouse Panorama Oasis spa with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room with panoramic views of slopes
- fitness room
- Welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- evening meals
Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy