The roots of the hotel in Ischgl lie in the history of the valley - the Caroline is the building which in earlier times housed the valley’s district court. At one time it stood for truth and justice. Today people from far and wide feel great here, behind the façade, whose Engadine style has been maintained.
At one time people came here to be married, these days guests in the Hotel Garni Caroline come to relax and unwind. So the building has always served the community, it is only the means and ways, along with needs and requirements which have changed.
Feel great during your holiday in Ischgl here with us, and enjoy the view across the rooftops of our village up into the uplifting mountain regions.
- Just 30m to the village tunnel – conveyor to the cable car and to the pedestrianised area
- Ski run ends right behind the hotel
- Peaceful location with an un-obstructed view across the rooftops of Ischgl
A love of nature and a connection between people and the landscape, this is an atmosphere which won’t escape you when you spend your holiday in Ischgl, in the Caroline.
The hotel offers comfortably furnished rooms. Settle in, relax and enjoy a restorative sleep in our wonderful interior. In the Hotel Garni Caroline single, double, and multi-bedded rooms are available.
Bath/shower, WC, cable-TV, mini-bar; wireless (not included) and safe are standard room features.
Double rooms with balcony and 2 hotel apartments for 4 persons each (2 separate bedrooms) were redesigned in summer 2011!
Equipped with 2 separate bedrooms, each with bathroom/WC, a top designed living and dining area with built-in kitchenette, a balcony facing west and partly facing south, offer the apartments space for 4 people (approx. 60 m²).
There is also an apartment for 6 people available in the centre of Ischgl village, the "Loba Appartement".
Wellness and Relaxation
NEW SAUNA AREA FROM WINTER 2017/18
Tailor-made for body, spirit and soul. After an adventure-filled day our wellness facilities provide the ideal place to relax and forget about time ticking by.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy