The Hotel Garni Neder is within easy reach of the village centre and an even shorter distance to the lifts, meaning you don't have far to walk with your equipment. It offers comfortable rooms for you to rest your head in, as well as a good size wellness area to relax in - a sauna and steam room will be waiting for you to keep them company. The rooms are on a bed and breakfast basis, meaning you can fill yourself up on a hearty buffet breakfast when you wake up, but also allows you to sample the excellent choice of restaurants in Ischgl.
- 3 minutes' walk to the Pardatschgratbahn ski lift.
- 4 minutes' walk to the centre of Ischgl.
- Whirlpool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
- 3 minutes' walk to the Pardatschgratbahn ski lift
- less than 3 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 4 minutes' walk to the centre of Ischgl
All rooms have a TV, telephone and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- small lounge area
- breakfast room
- relaxation area with sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy