The Garni Neder hits the ‘cosy little B&B’ nail on the head – but with some extra perks too, like the modern rooms and wellness area. It’s on the edge of Ischgl, a short stroll from the centre and the ski lifts, so you won’t have far to go to get on the slopes or explore the bars and restaurants in town.
In the restaurant, things are classic through and through, from the homey décor to the breakfast buffet filled with fresh local produce. And you can unwind the authentic way too – just wander to the spa to spend some time in the sauna, steam room and relaxation area, or pay a little extra to use the hot tub.
- Wander to the town centre or ski lifts in around 5 minutes.
- Take a dip in the hot tub and enjoy the sauna and steam room.
- Swing by the bar for après drinks.
· buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- 5 minutes' walk to the Pardatschgrat gondola
- Ski school meeting point in the Idalp area, at the top of the Pardatschgrat gondola then Gratbahn chairlift
- Less than 3 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 4 minutes' walk to the centre of Ischgl
All rooms have a hairdryer, flatscreen TV and safe. Separate twin beds are available on request.
Superior twin room - sleeps 1-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room - sleeps 1-2: Box spring Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Please note: Extra bed cannot be guaranteed if not booked. Additional separate beds on request.
- Finnish sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- extra charge for hot tub
- free WiFi