Imagine a traditional Tyrolean hotel and that’s the Garni Litzner – family-run, cosy and decorated with warm colours and pine furniture. It’s in a quiet spot on the edge of Ischgl, so you can spend your evenings enjoying the peace, or take a 7-minute stroll into town for some proper Austrian nightlife.
You’ll be staying bed & breakfast, which means filling up on a classic spread of meats, cheeses, bread and cereals each morning, and taking your pick of local restaurants in the evenings.
Wellness is a big part of mountain culture so, to up the relaxation, spend some time in the sauna, steam room and infrared cabin.
- Get the traditional Austrian experience in this family-run hotel.
- In a peaceful location on the edge of town.
- Relax like a local in the sauna, steam room and infrared cabin.
- 7 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes' walk to the Pardatschgrat gondola
- Ski school meeting point in the Idalp area, at the top of the Pardatschgrat gondola then Gratbahn chairlift
All rooms are non-smoking and have a cable TV, hairdryer, telephone, free WiFi and safe.
Small twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 14 years old): Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- breakfast room
- sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- extra charge for massages
- in-house ski school
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- non-smoking throughout
The maximum size for a group booking at this hotel is three rooms.