This friendly family-run hotel provides a warm welcome and great hospitality. Located on the outskirts of Ischgl, it’s in a quiet area but within easy reach of the town centre and ski lifts.
The cosy hotel is bright and airy with traditional décor throughout. Pine panelling and furniture flows throughout the property in a Tyrolean style. The hotel has a cosy lounge area, or relax in the hotel wellness area, which includes a sauna and steam room. If you’re looking to treat yourself, you can book a massage with the hotel too.
Rooms at the Garni Litzner are spacious, bright and airy. Following the typical Austrian mountain chalet décor, you’ll have a comfortable stay and good night’s sleep ready for a day on the mountain. All rooms have a range of basic facilities including cable TV, hairdryer and free WiFi.
On a bed and breakfast board basis, enjoy a buffet breakfast to begin the day, and in the evening, take the opportunity to wander into the village to experience typical specialities at nearby restaurants. Or upgrade to the optional half board with a 4-course evening meal taken at the nearby Hotel Ischgl.
Just so you know, the Garni Litzner cannot accept group bookings of more than three rooms due to the size of the hotel.
- 5 minutes' walk to ski lift.
- Comfortable and welcoming garni hotel.
- Sauna, steam room and infrared cabins.
- 5 minutes' walk to ski lift
- 7 minutes' walk to resort centre
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer, telephone, free WiFi and safe, and are non-smoking.
- Double room - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Groups of 6 or more people are only available on request.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- breakfast room
- sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- extra charge for massage
- in-house ski school
- lift to all floors
- non-smoking throughout
- buffet breakfast
- optional upgrade to half board with 4-course evening meals taken at the Hotel Ischgl
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy