The Hotel Italo offers comfortable accommodation in the heart of the Dolomites. It's run by the Papa family, who are waiting to welcome you with a friendly smile. The hotel is a short walk from the ski lifts and close to the resort centre. If you don't fancy the walk, you can hop on the ski bus which stops opposite the hotel. And what's more, two days a week the hotel is running free guided walks with a friendly, local mountain guide company - so you can experience the snow from more than one perspective.
- 5 minutes' walk to ski lifts and ski bus stops nearby.
- Free guided walking programme.
- 5 minutes' walk to ski lifts
- ski bus stop opposite hotel
- 8 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Quad Room - sleeps 3-4: Twin beds, bunk beds, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
- lounge with TV
- dining room
- ski room with heated ski boot deposit
- free WiFi
- free guided walks with Alpine Guide (Tue and Fri)
- 28 rooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy