Well known and impressive chalet in the centre of Meribel is built over three floors with truly spectacular views of the Meribel Valley.
Chalet Serpolet is in Meribel Centre. Stylishly decorated open plan living area with beautiful soft furnishing. In the delightful living space is an open stone fireplace and a fabulous dining table. The French windows on one side of the living area open on to a South facing balcony, an ideal place to watch the sun disappearing behind the Meribel Valley mountains. All the newly decorated and furnished bedrooms offer en suite facilities, four with bath and one with a shower. The large main bedroom has a walk-in dressing room, while another of the bedroom has a Jacuzzi spa bath. The chalet also has a sauna, a TV room with a large flatscreen TV cinema sound system and a full-sized table tennis in the garage. You can relax at the end of the day in the outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub whilst taking in the views of Meribel Valley.
- Minibus service to and from the slopes
- 5 minutes to town
- Open Log Fire
- Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot-tub
- All en-suite rooms
- Boot heaters
- TV room with Freeview
- DVD/CD player
- Balcony with amazing views
- Table tennis in garage
- Free WiFi
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Room 1 - Double with a dressing room, en suite bath and shower & WC.
- Room 2 - Twin en suite shower & WC (limited headroom in shower only of this room not ideal if over 6ft)
- Room 3 - Twin en-suite Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower & WC
- Room 4 - Twin en-suite bath & WC
- Room 5 - Twin en-suite bath & WC
- Room 6 - Twin en suite bath & WC
It is possible for an extra bed for a child in room 1
The price shown are in £'s and is for the full chalet booking up to 12 people, regardless of your occupancy and includes:-
- Resort Management and Chalet Host services
- Breakfast - continental & cooked options
- Home-made afternoon tea of cake or biscuits
- Canapés & 3-course evening meal (5 nights)
- Early dinner menu for children under 12 years
- Quality choice wines with your evening meal
- A week's cheeseboard to enjoy at your leisure
Use of the chalet facilities:
- Outdoor Jacuzzi hot-tub
- Freeview TV/ DVD player/Blue-tooth speaker
- Free WiFi access
- Open Log Fire
- Boot warmers
Not included in the price:
- £21 per adult Resort Tourist Tax
- Ski Passes
- Flights or transfers - We can help arrange these, please discuss your options with our office.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and this operator has to cancel your holiday because of Coronavirus, you can choose to move your holiday to another available date of equivalent value, or pay the difference to upgrade your trip. If for any reason you are not able to move your holiday, they'll give you a refund for the balance of your holiday, your deposit payment will automatically convert to a voucher for a future holiday with this operator. If you have booked through a travel agent (Ski Line) then you will need to contact us directly to get a full refund.
Adequate travel insurance is a condition of your contract with this operator. Your insurance policy must include provisions relating to COVID-19.
Can I cancel?
If you’d like to cancel your booking, you'll forfeit the deposit you’ve paid, as our normal booking terms & conditions will apply. We’d suggest leaving your decision until closer to the date your holiday balance payment is due and we can discuss your options then if you’re still concerned.
1. Complete Financial Protection
Your holiday is fully protected through this operators ABTA bonding and ATOL membership. In the unlikely event of their insolvency, the Government in the form of the CAA or ABTA will refund all of your money.
2. Terms and Conditions – Deferred Holidays
In certain instances, when a refund is not available this operator may choose to offer you a deferred holiday for different departure dates or season. The following terms and conditions apply to deferred holidays;
- Deferred Holidays are offered at this operator's discretion and are not available for all bookings.
- The new holiday booking is confirmed at the current selling price and will be considered a new booking. Please remember that insurance is a condition of booking with this operator. You are responsible as the group leader for making your group aware of this
- If the new holiday booked is more expensive than the original booking value, then the final balance will be due at the normal booking timescales.
- If the new holiday booked is less expensive than the notes value, then the outstanding credit will be retained against for use on future bookings (see this operator Refund Credit Notes).
- Deferred Holidays are not eligible for cash refunds. If any holiday paid for by a Refund Credit Note is cancelled or amended reducing the price of the holiday below the value of the original booking this difference will be added to your Account Booking with this operator (or a new Account Booking will be created) for use on a future holiday with this operator. This note will contain an expiry date for the money on the account to be used.
3. Terms and Conditions - Refund Credit Note
If you have chosen the option of a Refund Credit Note with this operator, you can be sure that your money is protected in exactly the same way as a holiday. In other words, in the event of this operator's insolvency, you will receive a full refund from the Government in the form of the CAA for ATOL bonded (flight based) holidays, or ABTA for our non-flight based arrangements.
Taking a Refund Credit Note allows you time to decide what to do with your holiday arrangements. Your Refund Credit Note is evidence of the refund due (and the due date) and that it remains financially protected.
Please note the following in relation to your Refund Credit Note:
- Issuing of this operators Refund Credit Notes is at their discretion and will not be not available for all bookings.
- The value of the Refund Credit Note will be equal to the monies you have already actually paid for the protected travel arrangements i.e. the price of the holiday you originally booked with this operator, less any part-refunds already given.
- The value of the Refund Credit Note will exclude any administration and/or cancellation fees applied to the original booking.
- ABTA/ATOL financial protection only applies to the monies detailed on the Refund Credit Note itself. Such protection does not cover any rebooking incentive.
- Such offers, once redeemed, will not form part of the protected value of the new booking.
- The date on your Refund Credit Note will be one which falls within a fourteen-day period from which it became apparent that your original booking could not be provided.
- Please make sure that your Refund Credit Note contains your original booking reference which is also your ATOL certificate number (where applicable).
- IMPORTANT – please retain all previous booking documentation including your booking confirmation and ATOL certificate (where applicable).
- Your Refund Credit Note contains an expiry date. If you have not used your credit, or part thereof, for alternative arrangements by this date, you will be refunded in cash. This refund will be made by the same method as your original payment to us.
- If the holiday booked using this operator's Refund Credit Note is more expensive than the note's value, then the final balance will be due in accordance with the normal booking payment timescales.
- If the holiday booked using the this operator's Refund Credit Note is less expensive than the note's value, then the outstanding credit will be retained for you against a future use. This money will also enjoy the same ABTA/ATOL protection as stated previously with the same expiry date as detailed on your Refund Credit Note.
- If any holiday paid for by a Refund Credit Note is cancelled or amended reducing the price of the holiday (including any administration or cancellation charge) to a sum below the value of the Refund Credit Note, the difference will be a kept for you for use on a future holiday. In this case, the Refund Credit Note expiry date will apply.
- The Refund Credit Note may be transferred to another passenger who was on the original affected holiday booking. We must have written consent from both passengers ("The old Lead" and "The new Lead") to this action taking place. The old lead passenger will then forfeit any claim to this Refund Credit Note or any compensation relating to this transfer.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Good wholesome and appetizing food is an essential part of any chalet holiday and that is precisely what this operator provides with the very best local produce.
All their quality catered chalets in Meribel or La Tania, start the day with a hearty breakfast. Please see the menu below. Return to your chalet at tea time to a baked cake or biscuits with tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Shortly before dinner you can enjoy canapés with your fellow guests. Your carefully prepared dinner comprises of three-courses, complemented with a choice of four quality French wines. You will also be provided with a cheese board of locally selected cheeses for the week, which you can enjoy at your own leisure.
Tea and coffee are available for you during the day for you to help yourself to for the duration of your stay.
Staff Days Off
Tuesday are the host's full day off. They are also off on Thursday evening and a Saturday morning.
Tuesday is the staff's full day off and on this day a continental self serve breakfast of hams and cheese will be laid out. You will also have fresh bread, cereals, fruit and yoghurts as usual.
You will be able to sample one of the many restaurants on a Tuesday and Thursday evening, chalet staff will be happy to recommend and help you with the booking of this.
On Saturday morning you will receive a delivery of of freshly baked croissants and pain au chocolate to your chalet. You will also have fresh bread, cereals, fruit and yoghurts as usual.
- A choice of cereals, freshly baked bread, choice of preserves, yoghurts with dairy-free options, if you have pre-booked. We can also offer porridge. There is also a bowl of fruit and we serve with fruit juices, fresh coffee and pots of tea.
- Poached eggs, bacon, sausage and mushrooms
- Poached eggs, mushrooms and tomato (V)
- Mushroom and tomato (VG)
Tuesday – self serve
- Selection of cheeses, cold meats and tomatoes
- Cheese & tomatoes (V)
- Tomatoes & cucumber (VG)
- Scrambled eggs with either salmon, bacon
- or mushrooms (V)
- Mushrooms or tomatoes on toast (VG)
Thursday – self serve
- Eggs of choice, bacon, beans, sausage, mushroom
- Mushroom, tomato, beans (VG)
- American style pancakes with bacon or golden syrup, yoghurt and berries or eggy bread
- (GF option can be made) (VG) Soya yoghurt
- Fresh delivered croissants and pain au chocolate.
- Bacon and/or fried egg sandwiches for departure day.
- A choice of tomato, Marmite, cucumber or salad sandwiches (VG)
Evening Sample Menu
- Canapés & Kir or a beer
- Bruschetta with brie and red onion marmalade
- Parma ham, roasted cherry tomato, courgette, parmesan shavings and rocket salad
- Roasted lamb with a red currant sauce served roasted parsley baby potatoes, honey glazed carrots and roasted broccoli
- Pine nut and olive stuffed beef tomatoes served roasted parsley baby potatoes, honey glazed carrots and roasted broccoli.
- Tart citron with fresh Chantilly cream
- Canapés & Kir
- Honey and mustard sausages
- French onion soup served with blue cheese croutons
- Chicken wrapped in bacon cooked in a creamy mushroom and tarragon sauce served with fondant potatoes braised leeks and sautéed courgettes
- Mushroom stroganoff served with fondant potatoes braised leeks and sautéed courgettes
- Rich chocolate and orange truffle torte
Each evening with your meal you will also have
- A choice of four quality wines is available throughout your evening meal
- There is a weeks selection of local cheeses & biscuits to enjoy at your leisure.
(V) Vegetarian | (VG) Vegan | (GF) Gluten Free | (DF) Dairy Free
Special Dietary Requirements
Recently this operator has noticed an increase in requests for special dietary requirements. The nature of a chalet holiday has traditionally been a menu for the whole chalet during the week. This is an element that allows this operator to provide competitively priced holidays in the first-class Ski Resorts of Meribel & Courchevel. The availability of certain ingredients has improved over recent years in the Alps from our suppliers. Therefore they are happy to introduce the choice of a revised menu/cakes when requested with adequate notice. There will be a charge of £39 per person for this service. Please note chalet hosts are not professional chefs.
Vegetarian, Pescatarian And Special Diets
This operator is happy to assist with your special dietary requirements. Vegetarian and pescatarian options are available on their normal chalet menus and there is no charge for this. Other special diets can generally be catered for, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, coeliac and other specific food allergies. There will be a charge of £39 per person per week. Any dietary requirements must be advised to us at the time of booking in order for us to be fully prepared. Failure to do so will result in a short notice fee of €60 per person per week charged in resort. A specific meal may not be available on the first night with late notice. Please note chalet hosts are not professional chefs.
Likes And Dislikes
It is impossible for chalet staff to take notes of peoples food 'dislikes'. If you are on a diet, then a chalet holiday might not be your best option, however, you can make the choice of what you eat on the menu. They have set menus, these are varied and made from local fresh produce, your hosts do not have the time or resources to make different dinners for a variety of people each evening. Please note our chalet hosts are not professional chefs.
France/Ski resorts don't tend to be vegan friendly, with almost every menu featuring cheese fondue and cured meats. So the choice is limited during the day at the mountain restaurants, trying to explain to a Frenchman that you are vegan may well fall on deaf ears. So be prepared, your choice may only be veg soup, salad or chips. Thie operator has offered a vegetarian option in their chalets for the past 26 years and continue to do so, on occasions they can adapt this to being vegan if it is not already. But it is hard for chalet hosts to produce elaborate vegan cuisine. The supermarkets do not have the same amazing choices we do in the UK, especially in the mountains. They are able to offer you dairy-free options of milk, yoghurt and maybe even ice cream, but there are no dairy-free cheeses and certainly no Linda Macartney sausages or similar choices available locally. Chalet hosts will do their very best to accommodate you. Please note our chalet hosts are not professional chefs.
They can provide:
- Gluten-Free breads for canapés and side dishes
- Gluten-Free flour
- Gluten-Free pastry
- Gluten-Free pasta
- Gluten-Free cakes
- Dairy-free spread & soy yoghurts
- Soy, Goats, rice and almond milk
- Dairy free cream
They cannot provide:
- Gluten-free cereals
- Rice or other flour types
- Specific organic items
- Any manufactured ‘Free from’ items (including sugar-free & vegan suitable)
- Quorn & other meat substitutes
For their Gluten-free guests they can provide gluten-free cakes, please note you may be served the same cake twice in a week.
However please note, extreme dietary requests may not be able to be met, so it is important you discuss any requests with us before you book as a chalet holiday.
In choosing to travel with this operator, you accept the following facts: That chalet hosts involved in catering, including for children’s meals, are generally not qualified catering professionals and that no food allergy system can ever have a 100% guarantee against any contact with specified food. Items such as eggs, dairy products and nuts are constantly present in kitchens and dining areas, so cross-contamination cannot be ruled out, chalet staff cannot police what snacks third parties, including other guests’ children, may bring into contact with the allergic person. Chalet staff may not be aware of precise food contents, where they do not speak the language in which the ingredients are labelled, for example. You will appreciate all staff adhere to all the Health & Safety measures required in chalet kitchens but the chalet cannot be regarded as a complete sterile area. They therefore cannot and do not guarantee the avoidance of specified ingredients, and cannot accept liability in the event of any dissatisfaction with special dietary arrangements, including the occurrence of an allergic reaction.
Please note that if you or your party leader fail to inform us of dietary requirements or allergies before your arrival, then this operator will struggle to provide these. There will be a late notification charge of €60 per person. This operator cannot guarantee the provision of a special diet on the first day of your holiday in the event of last-minute notice. Please note that our chalet staff have pre-purchased or ordered all the products and ingredients required for the week ahead.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Junior Champion Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
- Ski types: high-quality skis (Racing skis, Twin tip skis)
- Snowboard types: Junior
- Maximum equipment age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis/Snowboard, boots and poles
Rossignol Hero Junior Multi-Event
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy