These excellent quality log cabins enjoy a quiet scenic wooded location close to the village centre. All cabins are beautifully appointed with extensive use of round logs made from Nordic pine, modern appliances and a warm homely atmosphere. The cabins are a approximately 600m from the village centre and 900m from the ski lifts. The ski bus stops approximately 2 minutes' walk (150m) away. Guests can choose to book optional half board at a supplement taken at the Sirkantahti.
- No. of rooms: 4
- Sleeps 4 - 10
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 2
All cabins have shower, WC, sauna, fireplace, TV, VCR or DVD, kitchen with oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee-maker, washing machine, drying closet and WiFi. With linen, towels, firewood and final clean included.
4 rooms + mezzanine, 65m²+50m² (B0), sleeping 4-10 people. 1 twin bedroom downstairs, 2 twin bedrooms upstairs, plus 2 sleeping nooks (no doors) in large mezzanine, each with 2 twin beds and a 2nd WC. These cabins are numbers 13 & 14
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Drying cabinet
- Minibar or fridge
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Village centre: 600m
- Nearest ski bus stop: 150m
- Nearest ski lift: 900m
- Washing Machine
- Coffee maker
- Oven and microwave
- Linen and towels included
- Self-catering cabins
- Optional pre-bookable half board, buffet breakfast and 3 course buffet dinner, at the Sirkantahti Hotel. Please note that during December, evening meals may be served at more than one seating time. Any special dietary requirements for half board should be advised at time of booking.
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Several approx. 600m away
- Dress code for restaurants: Casual
- Breakfast service: Buffet (if pre-booked at a supplement)
- Dinner service: Buffet (if pre-booked at a supplement)
BOARD BASIS OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Half Board
- Self Catering
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy