Run by the passionate and innovative Gerber family, the aim at Sporthotel Kuhtai is to provide you with a carefree experience, homely hospitality and tasty food. The ski lifts and ski bus stop are within 100m of the hotel, and ski hire shop and ski school are 200m away.
Surrounded by the snowy mountain peaks of the Kühtais Mountains you will find the hotel's impressive design. Inside are several homely spaces for relaxation including a large homely restaurant with open fireplace, cozy lounge and modern spa featuring a large pool, herbal steam bath, Finnish sauna, fitness room and treatment room. Marvel the snowy mountain ranges and traditional establishments from the elevated front of house sun terrace.
All meals are served in an impressive buffet style and the kitchen is proud to offer guests a large variety of local and international cuisine. Be sure to visit the well-stocked wine cellar, there is a once a week session with Markus the sommelier.
- No. of rooms: 50
- No. of floors: 4
- Official rating: 4
- 25m² Austrian twins sleep 2
- 30m² Austrian twins sleep 2-4 and have a seating area and a single sofa bed
All bedrooms have bath or shower, wash basin, WC, TV with english speaking channels, safe and hairdryer
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
All inclusive as follows:
- Hot & Cold Buffet breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon coffee & cake
- 4 course evening meal served in a buffet style
- Drinks available in restaurant from 7:30am - 21:00pm (Soft drinks, coffee, tea, cocoa, wine, beer)
*drinks served at main hotel bar are payable locally*
(Special dietary requirements such as vegan, gluten free, diary free will need to be requested in advance)
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants: Smart casual
- Breakfast service: Hot & Cold Buffet breakfast
- Lunch service: Buffet Lunch, Afternoon coffee & cake
- Dinner service: 4 course evening meal served in a buffet style
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Fitness Room
- Sun Terrace
- Boot Room
- Lounge area
- Heated pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Children's play area with supervision (Sun - Fri for 4 years +)
- Play room
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy