David Lloyd End Of Season Ski Trip
Skiline.co.uk are delighted to be organising the first David Lloyd end of season ski trip.
4 nights all-inclusive in Club Med Sensations resort in Val Thorens, Europe’s highest ski resort.
Where? Club Med Val Thorens, in Frances Three Valley ski area with 600km of piste.
When? 4 nights from the 19th to 23rd April 2020.
Cost? From £979pp
- Return flights from Gatwick to Geneva
- Return coach transfers to Val Thorens
- 4 nights stay in Club Med Sensations in a Superior Room with Balcony
- All meals: full breakfast, 4-course lunches with wine, 4-course evening meals with wine.
- Late breakfast, lunch or dine in the speciality restaurant.
- Pre-dinner canapes, snacks and soft drinks throughout the day and evening
- Drinks from the bar, including cocktails, spirits, wines, beers and mixers
- 4 days full area ski pass worth over €300
- 3 days full ski lessons or off-piste guiding for advanced skiers with ESF
- Après ski party, evening shows, live music and DJ’s
- Return reserved seat on Easyjet – Call For Details
- Easyjet speedy boarding – Call For Details
- Take your own skis on flight – Call For Details
- Ski or snowboard rental at Club Med – Call For Details
- Single room supplement £330
- Some VSOP drink brands and champagne.
- Spa treatments (details on request)
Sorry but this is years end of season ski trip is exclusively for members of David Lloyd Leisure Club at Beckenham.
How Good Can The Snow Really Be At The End Of The Season?
See some of the photos from the 2017 ski trip. We enjoyed three powder days and clear sunny days too.
Here are a few photos from the ‘End Of Season Ski Trip 2017’