Nestling at the foot of the snow-covered mountains, Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil stands at an altitude of 1,750 metres (5740 ft), near the lake that lies by the town.
Tucked away in this cosmopolitan and very select resort – the birthplace of alpine skiing – the Resort effortlessly combines luxury and tradition and offers a wide range of unique pursuits including horse and greyhound racing, polo, or the famous “Cresta Run” on the nearby frozen lake.
In this fabulous world of freedom, parents and children can meet up on the play zone after a day’s skiing, for a sledging session.
Resort with 311 rooms in a 5-storey contemporary style hotel (with lift).
Our team are experts on everything to do with Club Med, call on 0208 313 3999 to find out why more of our clients are booking Club Med skiing holidays every year.
This is an All-inclusive hotel and includes lift passes, ski lessons, entertainment and much more.
- Walking distance to the slopes
- Free Alcoholic drinks from the bar all day/night
- Ski pass included (From age 4)
- Lunch included
- Hotel night club/dance floor
- Club Med childcare from 4 Months
- Club Med Babysitting (Optional extra)
- Club Med mini club 4 to 10 years (Included in the price)
- Club Med Junior club 11 to 17 years (Included in the price)
- Free Lunch in Club Med mountain restaurants
- Free Ski Lessons for Children (From age 4) (please note that beginner lessons/guiding are not included with short breaks)
- Free Club Med ski lessons adults (please note that beginner lessons/guiding are not included with short breaks)
- Club Med hotel in heart of the village location
- Free Club Med Transport to slopes
- Evening entertainment in Club Med Hotel
- Opportunity to take lunch in other Club Med hotels (within the same ski area)
- European electrical plugs / 220 Volts
- Security safe(s) Shower room
- Television (s)
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal. FOR INFORMATION: The speciality restaurant may be closed at certain periods.
General buffet restaurant
Located on the ground floor of the hotel, this restaurant affords a splendid view across Saint Moritz. All generations can enjoy some great moments and a great variety of international dishes from the buffet.
Swiss speciality restaurant
This Swiss speciality restaurant serves dishes such as fondues of different local cheeses and pierrade. Located on the ground floor of our Resort, this restaurant offers an intimate setting for your evening meals.
Booking compulsory, at Reception. Waiter service. This is a non-smoking area.
Italian speciality restaurant
On the ground floor of our Resort, this restaurant serves Italian cuisine from the buffet in an intimate setting.
Booking compulsory, at Reception. Waiter service. This is a non-smoking area.
At 2,550 metres (8,365 ft) altitude, get maximum benefit from your day’s skiing, and stock up on vitamins before getting back on the pistes. The restaurant terrace affords a panoramic view of the valley, the resort and the frozen lakes. Access possible also for non-skiers.
Booking compulsory, at Reception. Non-smoking restaurant.
This mountain restaurant (open for lunch) allows you to gain full benefit from your day on the slopes. Booking compulsory.
Baby corner special service
This Baby Zone, in the Resort’s general buffet restaurant, offers a special service for babies, with sweet and savoury baby foods and all the equipment necessary for preparing your baby’s meals.
Available all day and evening (during bar opening hours) in all the bars in the Resort (including the nightclub).
- Drinks included(served by the glass and in the bars only)
- Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
- Sweet and savoury snacks
Drinks not included in the cost of your holiday include Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks (available in certain Resorts from vending machines and/or the Club Med boutique®), certain super-premium brands and bottled wines proposed à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars.
In the centre of the Resort, this friendly and relaxing bar serves snacks all day.
Every day, on your return from the slopes, enjoy a selection of sweet or savoury treats prepared by our G.O team.
In the warm and friendly atmosphere of a treatment room, discover tonic and relaxing massage techniques**.
Put yourself in the expert hands of our trained massage therapists, who will stimulate specific energy points and relax tense muscles.
- 2 individual treatment rooms
The bars and restaurants cater for every palate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Most packages offer you a pre-paid open-bar, during the day and evening, where you can enjoy a complete range of popular branded drinks and sweet and savoury snacks. Drinks are also available during meal times, so you don’t have to worry about the bill at the end of your stay! All meals are included in the package price if you dine in one of the Club restaurants.
Club Med Ski Rental Prices
Although we offer, probably the best deals for ski rental via our partner Ski Set, the convenience of renting Club Med’s ski is what most of our clients booking a Club Med skiing holiday choose.
The skis, snowboards and boots are generally are brand new for the season and excellent quality brands. Children’s helmets are always Free of charge.
|Ski Hire||Adult Cost (12yrs+)||Child Cost (4-11yrs)|
|Beginner Ski – Leisure||£87||-|
|Intermediate Skis – Sport||£111||£57|
|Advanced Skis – Performance||£130||-|
|Expert Skis – Prestige||£166||-|
|Advanced Snowboard – Performance||£130||-|
|Snowboard – Sport||£113||£68|
|Standard Ski Boots||£55||£45|
|Prestige Ski Boots||£73||-|
Important Covid-19 refund promise
FLEXIBLE CHANGES POLICY
Departures up until the 31st December 2021 will follow the international travel system with a flexible policy as follows:
Between 90 days and 8 days:
Red destination - Customers can change their destination and date without paying an amendment fee on the land part if the new departure date is before 30th April 2022 (if the new departure is after the 30th April 2022, normal cancellation fees apply).
Airline T&Cs apply
Non-red list destinations - If you cancel/amend your booking, our normal T&Cs apply.
Less than 8 days prior to departure:
Red destination - If the destination remains on the red list, you will be entitled to a Refund Credit Note (RCN) to either rebook for a later date (to a new date up to 12 months after your original departure date with no amendment fee) or to claim a full refund.
Non-red destinations - If the destination remains off the red list 7 days before departure, you can travel and our normal booking conditions apply.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
If your holiday has been cancelled due to Covid-19, you will receive a Refund Credit Note (RCN)
Club Med’s RCNs are valid until 31st January 2022 (for bookings without flights) and 30th September 2021 (for bookings with flights), in accordance with our ABTA bond.
The RCN scheme has been devised by ABTA and is in line with European Commission guidance in responding to this unprecedented crisis.
A RCN entitles you to rebook a holiday at a future date or receive a cash refund at or before the expiry date of the RCN. A RCN preserves the rights above, so please do not be concerned that you are waiving any of your rights when you receive an RCN.
A RCN also retains the financial protection that you had with your original booking with ABTA/ATOL as applicable.
• If we cancel your trip due to Covid-19 you will receive a RCN.
• If you cancel your trip due to Covid-19, you will receive a RCN, provided such cancellation was necessary in view of recommended FCO/Government advice.
• If you decide to cancel your trip for any other reason or in relation to travel for which there is no clear government guidance or FCO travel prohibition (eg cancelling scheduled travel after 15th June 2020 or cancelling for other personal reasons), Club Med’s normal Booking Conditions will apply, including our standard cancellation policy.
Our first priority now is to ensure that all customers receive RCNs as quickly as possible, to ensure that they, and the money they have paid us, are properly protected. Whilst most of our Customers will have already received RCNs, the sheer volume of customers affected by cancellations resulting from the Covid-19 crisis, the ongoing nature of the crisis (which has resulted in additional cancellations), together with additional challenges of our offices being closed, lack of access to certain systems and our entire team working from home, will inevitably result in delays.
Once all RCNs are in place, we shall turn our attention to re-bookings and refunds. Please bear with us, we are doing our best in very difficult circumstances.
If you would like to rebook your holiday to a later holiday or a different package, please note all changes necessary due to Covid-19 will be made free of charge.
If you would prefer to receive a refund for the sums you have paid, please bear with us whilst we process refunds in order. This will take some time, for the many reasons outlined above. We regret that we cannot prioritise some customers over others in this process, apart from NHS staff providing us with evidence of current NHS employment.
WHAT CAN I USE MY RCN ON?
If you would like to use your Refund Credit Note to rebook another holiday, you may rebook the same holiday for different dates or a different holiday entirely. It’s your choice!
If your original holiday booking had a scheduled departure date in either March or April, you may rebook for a holiday departing any time up to and including 30th April 2022.
For May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December departures, rebooking your holiday, including rebooking flights with the original airline, up to 12 months after the original date of travel.
Please note that flights should be booked with the original airline. If you need to book flights with a different airline, there may be an additional cost.
*Please note that for packages which do not include transport, the relevant date is the date of ‘arrival’ in resort, not ‘departure’ of flight or other transport from the UK.
CLUB MED JOINS FORCES WITH EUROP ASSISTANCE TO PROVIDE COVID-19 COVER.
At Club Med, we are committed to protecting our guests and making sure you can enjoy the dream holiday you've been waiting for. It is more important than ever to offer security to our valued customers, this is why we have updated the medical assistance cover included in our all-inclusive holidays. All stays departing until December 2022 are covered by this new Covid-19 insurance.
What is covered:
- All of your medical costs abroad will be covered, including repatriation.
- In the event of hospitalization, in addition to your medical costs, ancillary services will be covered such as accommodation costs for your accompanying persons.
- In the event of quarantine being required (linked to illness), the costs of extension to the Resort are taken into account.
- If you miss the scheduled return flight: the assistance centre will take care of and organise a new return flight according to the requirements established by the medical team.
What is not covered:
The consequences of global Covid-19 situations in the country where the Resort is located, such as:
- Closure of borders: by region/by city/closure of the airport/cancellation of a flight/closure of the Village…
- Interruption of stay : following the declaration of a state of health emergency.
- Quarantine at destination, without being sick.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Club Med has built its reputation on the quality of its food, unlike in a chalet, all the chefs working at Club Med are fully trained chefs. We will try and give you an idea of what you can expect, but with Club Med the choices are endless and are designed to cater for all nationalities to stay at their hotels.
Families with fussy children love Club Med, the choices are so varied and wide, even the fussiest dinner will find a perfect meal.
All food and drink are included in the cost of your holiday, these include cocktails served at the bar night and day and snacks throughout the day and of course includes the three main meals of the day.
Breakfast choices include cooked:
- Full English which will include sausage, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.
- Continental style breakfast, freshly baked croissants, jams etc.
- Cold meats and cheese and choice of breads
- Fruit juices, milk shakes, coffee, and a wide choice of teas
Lunch choices include
Always an expensive part of a ski holiday but not with Club Med as it’s included. The choices are endless
Massive choice of starters:
- Cooked steaks, beef, lamb, fish dishes etc.
- Freshly cooked vegetables
- Huge choices of deserts
- Unlimited table wine
(If your Club Med hotel is ski in ski out you come back to the hotel for lunch, if your hotel isn’t ski in ski out, Club Med will have a mountain restaurant exclusively for Club Med guests) Please ask us for details
Before dinner is served canapés will be served in the bar area
The evening meal is what a Club Med holiday is all about, it would be impossible for us to list all the choices here, but dishes will come from all corners of the world and will include, Savoyard inspired dishes, Asian dishes, French dishes. We have even been served oysters and lobster. They could be perhaps 20+ choices of desert and a huge selection of starters. Wine is unlimited a choice of several reds, whites and rose wines are available
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy