Firelight Lodge is a fantastic modern lodge with studio, one, two and three bedroom suites located on the edge of Silver Stars main village. The rooms are spacious and modern with great decor and great facilities including rooms with private hot tubs! it is the perfect base camp for great adventures, ski from your door directly onto the Silver Queen Chair with the main village just a short stroll away.
Consist of one King bed, galley kitchen (small fridge, sink, coffee maker & microwave). This unit will not have access to any laundry facilities.
Have one Queen Bed, a dining area, full kitchen and private outdoor hot tub, balcony and private laundry facility.
One Bedroom Suite
Have one Queen Bed in a separate bedroom with dining area, full kitchen and living area with one sleeper sofa, Slightly larger Premium units and those with Private Hot Tubs are available.
There are also larger two, and three bedroom suites if you require more space. Speak to us for further details on these.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator has been providing tailor-made ski holidays to Canada for over 30 years. Over 50% of their guests are either repeat or recommended to them, evidence of the care and attention they offer. This past winter and summer they kept our guests informed of the ever-changing Covid-19 situation and offered to move their holidays to the following winter or summer or give them a full refund when it became obvious that travel was not possible.
They follow the official advice of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and, along with information provided by the Government of Canada, they are arranging holidays now for their clients to explore Canada again as soon as its possible.
For your peace of mind they offer:
- COMPLETE COVID FLEXIBILITY: If changing FCDO or Government of Canada advice affects your holiday, including border closures or updated rules on quarantining, you will have the option to rearrange your trip free of charge* or cancel with a full refund up to 45 days** before your departure allowing you to plan and book with complete confidence. This is valid for travel during the 2021/22 ski season.
- Currently the restrictions state that all travellers aged 12 and over must be FULLY vaccinated (i.e. both jabs). If you book a holiday with this operator everyone in your party must be fully vaccinated as per the Canadian Government guidelines. The operator does not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel to Canada due to these vaccination restrictions.
- These are the current Canada entry requirements – https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
- * Additional charges may be incurred based on changes to your trip such as accommodation and/or seasonality.
- ** Some elements have greater restrictions and these will be discussed with you at the time of booking.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: Your bookings are flexible and financially secure. In the very unlikely event that this operator was to cease trading, they are ABTA bonded and hold both ATOL licence and IATA accreditation so your money is 100% protected giving you full peace of mind.
PERSONAL SERVICE: This operator are a small specialist tour operator and you will be looked after by your personal expert throughout the holiday booking process and up to your return to the UK. We will keep you informed of any major changes to the Covid situation prior to and during your holiday.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy