The Banff Inn is a popular and friendly hotel located on Banff Avenue and only minutes from the restaurants, shopping and vibrant nightlife. The Banff Inn has an attractive bar with wide screen TV's and lobby area and sampling the offerings of in-house Carlito's Pizzeria is a must.
- No. of rooms: 99
- No. of buildings:
- No. of floors: 1
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 6
- Official rating: 3
All of the comfortable rooms have bath and shower, individual air-conditioning, hairdryer, Wi-Fi (Free) and most rooms have balcony.
- Standard room (A4) have two queen size beds.
- Deluxe room (B4) have two double beds and jetted bath tub.
- Loft suite (C5) sleep 2-5 Two double beds on the lower level and stairs leading to an open loft with one queen size bed.
- Individual airconditioning
- Wireless internet
- Restaurant, spa, vending machines etc.
- 10 minutes' walk to downtown
- Ski bus stops at the hotel for all areas
- Reception area with fireplace
- Sports bar
- Whirlpool, sauna, steam room, 'Uptown Spa' with range of treatments (pay locally),
- Carlitos Pizzeria,
- Ski storage room, underground parking
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Steam room
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Deluxe continental breakfast
Board basis options available
- Room Only
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy