The Hotel St Georg is situated conveniently close to both the town and the lifts. Set in a quiet location, this hotel offers a high standard of comfort and style with a charming atmosphere.
- Ski to within 50m of the hotel, 4 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
- Georg's Bar is the perfect place to relax in the evenings.
- ski back to within 50m of the hotel
- 4 minutes' walk to the Cit Xpress gondola
- 6 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms have free WiFi, hairdryer, flatscreen cable TV, minibar and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Family Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- indoor pool, aromatherapy sauna, steam room and fitness room
- extra charge for massage
- George's Bar
- free WiFi throughout
- wine cellar
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- optional upgrade to half board with 3 or 4-course evening meals with a choice of starter and main couse, a daily salad buffet, and various Austrian specialities throughout the week
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy