Only a short walk from the resort centre and minutes from the shore of Lake Zell, the Salzburgerhof lets you enjoy a quieter setting while still being close to the action. It’s only a 10-minute walk to the City Xpress gondola and the hotel shuttle bus stop is directly outside as well, so it's easy to get to the nursery slopes and ski school.
The hotel has a charming, traditional feel with a touch of 5-star luxury. The wood and stone buildings houses Austrian-inspired rooms, with pops of colour and luxurious soft furnishings throughout.
Another highlight is the restaurant, which serves up Gault & Millau-awarded dishes made with the best local ingredients. The dining room is spacious, but wooden furniture and small nooks for tables give it a warm and intimate feel. Pair your meals with a beautiful view out to the feng shui garden through the large windows that line the room.
When you’re not on the slopes, head to the Wellness Schlössl spa for a a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a break in one of the many saunas or steam rooms. If you can’t get enough of the scenery, the outdoor hot tub has more great views of the lake and mountains. Pop to the fitness centre if you fancy a workout or take the scenic route and go on a guided hike or Nordic walk to explore the surrounding area more.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Enjoy memorable meals in the award-winning restaurant.
- Pamper yourself in the spa, with its pools, hot tubs and saunas.
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Gym/fitness centre
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast (7-11.30am)
- Lunch buffet with traditional cakes and pastries
- 6-course evening meal (6.30-9pm)
- Weekly international starter and dessert buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola
- Hotel shuttle bus stop outside
- 10 minutes' bus ride to the nursery slopes
- Twin room (approx. 30m²) – sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony or French balcony.
- Junior suite (approx. 40m²) – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed or roll-out bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony or French balcony.
- Suite (approx. 50m²) – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed or single beds, private bath, shower, WC and balcony or French balcony.
- Suite (approx. 70m²) – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed or roll-out bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony.
- Cots are available to hire for approx. €24 per night, payable locally.
All rooms have a TV, DVD player, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe and minibar/fridge
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding
- Lounge with fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool (7am – 10pm)
- Outdoor pool (9am – 8pm)
- 3,500m² wellness area with saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Games room
- Kids' play area
- Boot room with lockers and heated boot rack
- Laundry service
- Lifts to all floors