The Wulfenia is a stylish hotel in an excellent location, perfect for keen skiers who also like a bit of pampering.
It’s in the centre of Nassfeld, and the nearest lift is just 30m away – strap on your skis and you could be one of the first on the piste.
You can choose from a range of room sizes, from twin rooms for two, up to junior suites for three. Most of them are decorated in traditional Alpine style, but the superior rooms have been renovated to give them a luxury, contemporary look.
As the name suggests, the highlight of the Wulfenia is the spa, which promises 660m2 of pure relaxation. Soothe sore muscles in the saunas and steam room, go for a dip in the indoor and outdoor pools or simply unwind in the big outdoor whirlpool and admire the slope views.
Mealtimes are also a treat. You’ll start the day with an extensive hot and cold buffet, and evening meals are chosen from an à la carte menu. There’s even two bars to choose from – the elegant hotel bar onsite, or the lively WU-Bar at the base of the Madritschen chairlift.
- Less than 1 minute's walk from the nearest lift.
- Beautiful 660m² spa, heated indoor and outdoor pools and outdoor whirlpool.
- in the resort centre
- less than 1 minute to the nearest lift
- ski school pick-up from the hotel
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe, fridge, bottled water and fruit platter. Nespresso coffee makers are also available in junior suites.
- Twin room (approx 20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
- Twin room (approx 25m²) - sleeps 2: Austria twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
- Superior twin room (approx 25m²) - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Junior suite (approx 35m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- 600m² spa with indoor pool, outdoor saltwater pool, outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam room, salt cave, relaxation rooms, rain showers and fitness room
- extra charge for massages and treatments
- après WU-Bar (at the bottom of the Madritschen chairlift)
- hotel bar
- sun terrace
- table football
- table tennis
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- free WiFi throughout
- one lift to all floors
- 57 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast (7.30-10.30am)
- à la carte evening meal (6.30-8.30pm)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Please note: Smart casual dress is required for meals.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not allow children under the age of 16.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy