The Wulfenia is a stylish hotel in an excellent location, perfect for keen skiers who also like a bit of pampering.
It’s in the centre of Nassfeld, and the nearest lift is just 30m away – strap on your skis and you could be one of the first on the piste.
You can choose from a range of room sizes, from twin rooms for two, up to junior suites for three. Most of them are decorated in traditional Alpine style, but the superior rooms have been renovated to give them a luxury, contemporary look.
As the name suggests, the highlight of the Wulfenia is the spa, which promises 660m2 of pure relaxation. Soothe sore muscles in the saunas and steam room, go for a dip in the indoor and outdoor pools or simply unwind in the big outdoor whirlpool and admire the slope views.
Mealtimes are also a treat. You’ll start the day with an extensive hot and cold buffet, and evening meals are chosen from an à la carte menu. There’s even two bars to choose from – the elegant hotel bar onsite, or the lively WU-Bar at the base of the Madritschen chairlift.
- Less than 1 minute's walk from the nearest lift.
- Beautiful 660m² spa, heated indoor and outdoor pools and outdoor whirlpool.
- in the resort centre
- less than 1 minute to the nearest lift
- ski school pick-up from the hotel
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe, fridge, bottled water and fruit platter. Nespresso coffee makers are also available in junior suites.
- Twin room (approx 20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
- Twin room (approx 25m²) - sleeps 2: Austria twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
- Superior twin room (approx 25m²) - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Junior suite (approx 35m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- 600m² spa with indoor pool, outdoor saltwater pool, outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam room, salt cave, relaxation rooms, rain showers and fitness room
- extra charge for massages and treatments
- après WU-Bar (at the bottom of the Madritschen chairlift)
- hotel bar
- sun terrace
- table football
- table tennis
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- free WiFi throughout
- one lift to all floors
- 57 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast (7.30-10.30am)
- à la carte evening meal (6.30-8.30pm)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Please note: Smart casual dress is required for meals.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not allow children under the age of 16.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy