Hotel Alpenrose is overlooked by beautiful snowy mountains. The interior is slick and stylish and there is a warm traditional feel. Owned by the friendly Gerber family, you are in a superb location next to the two main lifts, just 500m from the resort centre.
The panoramic sun terrace, right next to the piste, is a popular après-ski meeting place. Additional facilities include a large rustic bar, lounge, traditional Austrian stube, immaculately designed spa complex including a pool with piste views, steam room, sauna and small gym. Plus a heated boot room.
The kitchen serves traditional local delicacies and international cuisine. From homemade pizza to the daily salad buffet and hearty desserts, there is always plenty of options available. Bedrooms are incredibly comfortable and furnished in a modern alpine style.
- No. of rooms: 80
- No. of buildings: 1
- Official rating: 4
- Austrian twins sleep 2-3 and have shower,some with larger seating area
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course buffet style evening meal plus salad buffet
- Fondue evening on request (a unique mountain hut experience served at 2,423m)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
- One vegetarian choice available
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Dinner service: Waiter
- Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy