Beautiful fixtures, sensitive lighting and sumptuous furnishings have created an incredibly chic, stylish apartment in the heart of Verbier. A modern interior, combined with an enviable ski-in location makes it one of Verbier’s most sought after properties.
You enter the property, from the slopes straight into the private ski room. There are heated boot warmers and there is plenty of storage for your ski clothes and equipment.
Agate is located on the first floor of this exclusive building. A lift from the central hallway takes you up into the upper floor of the apartment. Here you will find three double bedrooms, two of which can be made into twin rooms and all the bedrooms have beautiful, modern en-suite shower rooms.
The alpine inspired bedrooms harmonize traditional features with modern plush furnishing perfect for rest and relaxation.
A small set of stairs leads down to the main open plan, living and dining area.
Floor to ceiling sliding doors open out onto a spacious terrace which overlooks the piste and Place Blanche. The terrace has a stylish seating area and boasts views of the majestic peaks in the distance.
An ideal spot for après ski enthusiasts, the property looks over the W hotel après bar which is open until 7pm each evening.
A large dining table which sits ten people comfortably, separates the stylish kitchen and main living area. The sumptuous arm chairs are adorned with fur rugs, and a large sofa sits in-front of the large wood burning fireplace.
From the living area, a small staircase leads to the master bedroom. This is a beautiful bedroom with private terrace and wonderful mountain views. There is plenty of space, with desk, fireplace and en-suite bathroom with separate shower.
The apartment has a private cave which has a sauna and shower area perfect for soothing aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes.
The property has two internal parking spaces in the underground garage.
This luxury apartment is sold on either a catered or self-catered basis.
When sold on a catered basis, it normally comes with a 24-hour driving service.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Individual beds
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 10 Dining table seats
- 8 Living area seats
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
WELLNES AND RELAXATION
- South-facing terrace
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Entrance hallway
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV)
- 1 master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, seperate shower, fireplace, TV and terrace)
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room
- Guest WC
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and host
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of the stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one day off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- In-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre-prepared. please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a 75% refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy