The Kulm is a traditional 'grand' hotel with uninterrupted views of the Engadine valley. It offers high standards of service and cuisine, beautifully furnished public rooms, and excellent 'spa' facilities.
- Enjoying a central, yet quiet location with lovely views over the frozen lake
- 5 minutes' walk from the Corviglia funicular and Chanterella lifts
- A free shuttle service is offered by the hotel to and from the lifts between 8.30-11.30am and 2.30-4.30pm
- Swiss Short Breaks available from 3 nights upwards
- ‘Kulm Spa St.Moritz’ with indoor pool, whirlpool, Bio and Finnish saunas, salt grotto, steambath, kneipp and fitness room (free), beauty treatments, massage, solarium and private sauna (pay locally)
- Ice skating rink
- Opulent lounge with open fireplace
- Elegant dining room
- Rustic à la carte pizzeria
- Gourmet à la carte restaurant ‘The K’
- Cosy ‘Altitude’ bar with pianist each evening
- Occasional bridge hostess
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Local Fees and Taxes
Official rating: 5
- No. of rooms: 173
- All rooms have bath, telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer and minibar
- North and south-facing twin rooms
- Junior suites, on request, have south-facing balcony and a sitting area. Single rooms are also on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Buffet breakfast
- Excellent 6 course evening meal with choice (dark jacket and tie are required)
- Guests can dine in the main formal restaurant, or in the more informal 'Salon Vert'
- Guests dining à la carte within the hotel receive a credit of up to Sfr45
- Superb Christmas, New Year gala dinners with entertainment programme included (dark suit or dinner jacket required)
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy