The Kulm is a traditional 'grand' hotel with uninterrupted views of the Engadine valley. It offers high standards of service and cuisine, beautifully furnished public rooms, and excellent 'spa' facilities.
- Enjoying a central, yet quiet location with lovely views over the frozen lake
- 5 minutes' walk from the Corviglia funicular and Chanterella lifts
- A free shuttle service is offered by the hotel to and from the lifts between 8.30-11.30am and 2.30-4.30pm
- Swiss Short Breaks available from 3 nights upwards
- ‘Kulm Spa St.Moritz’ with indoor pool, whirlpool, Bio and Finnish saunas, salt grotto, steambath, kneipp and fitness room (free), beauty treatments, massage, solarium and private sauna (pay locally)
- Ice skating rink
- Opulent lounge with open fireplace
- Elegant dining room
- Rustic à la carte pizzeria
- Gourmet à la carte restaurant ‘The K’
- Cosy ‘Altitude’ bar with pianist each evening
- Occasional bridge hostess
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Local Fees and Taxes
Official rating: 5
- No. of rooms: 173
- All rooms have bath, telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer and minibar
- North and south-facing twin rooms
- Junior suites, on request, have south-facing balcony and a sitting area. Single rooms are also on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Buffet breakfast
- Excellent 6 course evening meal with choice (dark jacket and tie are required)
- Guests can dine in the main formal restaurant, or in the more informal 'Salon Vert'
- Guests dining à la carte within the hotel receive a credit of up to Sfr45
- Superb Christmas, New Year gala dinners with entertainment programme included (dark suit or dinner jacket required)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy