The Galtürhof is a traditional Austrian hotel which has been decorated in light wood, and offers good facilities and comfortable rooms. You can enjoy local and international delicacies in the newly refurbished dining room and get easy access to both the village centre and ski area.
- Quiet central location.
- 1 minutes' walk to the main street and ski bus stop.
- Sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area.
- quiet central location
- 1 minute's walk to the main street and ski bus stop
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single bed if booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Extra bed in some rooms can be a double sofa bed or proper double bed.
- extra charge for WiFi
- lift to all floors
- 18 bedrooms
Wine, dine and unwind
Spa, wellness and pools
- sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area · extra charge for whirlpool and solarium
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
There is an extra charge for infants aged up to two years.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy