Le Mirabeau Hotel & Spa is a boutique hotel in the heart of Zermatt. Run by the third generation of the Reichenbach family, in a central but quiet position. You are 5 minutes from the Gornergrat lift, Sunnega lift, bus stop and centre.
Explore the chic design in the modern reception, elegant lounge, mahogany bar and restaurant Veranda with floor to ceiling windows perfect for enjoying the magnificent Matterhorn views. After an action-packed day of winter activities unwind in the spa featuring a crystal steam bath, saunas, glacier showers and an impressive modern swimming pool with whirlpool.
In-house diner, Marie’s Deli was named after the owners great aunt who owned a 1960’s deli in Zermatt. (paid locally). The hotel places emphasis on L’art de vivre which is translated from French as the art of living. Here you can expect stylish traditions, fine dining and good wine. The kitchen was awarded 14 Gault-Millau points.
Bedrooms are bright, spacious and luxuriously furnished. Many have private balconies.
Suites wing connected by indoor corridor.
Interconnecting rooms are on request only and all located in the main wing.
- Standard Twins are a good size (26m2) and can sleep up to three guests and are either north or east facing
- Deluxe rooms are larger and south-facing with views towards the Matterhorn
- Standard Junior Suite is either north or east facing whilst slight larger Junior Suites have south-facing views towards the Matterhorn. Alpine Junior Suites are also available in the adjoining building have open-plan bathrooms and are on request
- Standard Single rooms are also available
- All rooms have balcony and are stylishly designed with bath, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar, hairdryer and bathrobes, DVD player available on request
- Availability of a cot
- Extra bed rollaway possible
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
In a quiet location, just 2 minutes’ walk to the village centre (200m) and the Gornergrat mountain railway. The ski bus stops at the Gornergrat station for the other ski areas.
- Just 2 minutes' walk (200m) from the village centre and the Gornergrat mountain railway
- Ski bus stops at the Gornergrat station for other ski areas
- Indoor swimming pool
- 'Alpine Refuge Spa' in adjoining building with steambath, relaxation room, herbal and Finnish saunas (free), beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Lounge and bar
- Dining room
- à la carte gourmet restaurant
- Stylish wine lounge
- Games Area
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Lounge area
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Whirlpool (indoor)
- Ski room
Babysitting available on request
- Cots & linen
- Children's menu
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Early meals available
- Baby listening service
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy