This charming hotel is delightfully tucked away on the edge of the village, yet only a few minutes from the centre of Zermatt. The Hotel Holiday has a wonderful contemporary alpine style with an authentic flair. Relax and enjoy the welcoming cosy bar and lounge area with an open fire. WiFi access is available throughout the hotel (payable in resort). You can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
- Hotel | Sleeps 2
- All Rooms with Private Facilities: Yes
- Piste/Lift: 250m
- Town centre: 150m
- WiFi: Extra charge
Great location, Only 200 metres to the underground Sunnegga funicular or just a couple of minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop to Klein Matterhorn lift. Located in a peaceful area of the village, it is only 4 minutes’ walk to the resort centre.
Rooms & Supplements
There are 36 rooms at the Hotel Holiday. Standard twin rooms with private bath or shower, WC and a balcony are available. Superior twin rooms with a balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar and a hairdryer. Superior rooms also have a safe.
Prices based on a standard twin room, with a private bath or shower and WC on a bed & breakfast basis. Large twin rooms are also available. Please enquire for pricing.
Half board available on request. Please enquire for pricing.
- Double Standard Room: Twin or Double with bath or shower and WC (sleeps 2 - 4 people)
- Superior Double Room: Twin or Double with bath or shower, WC and balcony (sleeps 2 - 4 people)
Tourist Tax - Not Included
A tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by local councils in European ski resorts to support the local tourism infrastructure and may include services such as ski buses, subsidised admission to amenities e.g. pools and ice rinks and events such as firework displays. The amount charged varies according to the standard and type of accommodation. It is also not paid by all skiers as it is age-dependent. Therefore it is not included in the basic price of your holiday as we do not have all skiers’ ages at the time of booking.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy