In a resort that screams 5-star luxury, comes a hotel to match, the Grand Hotel Courmayeur Mont Blanc. Sat perfectly in a tranquil and sun-kissed area of the resort, you are just moments away from the centre of the Courmayeur - that is of course if you can bring yourself to leave the superior comfort and service that the hotel has to offer. There are a wide range of bedrooms to choose from, each decorated in a modern Alpine style and many coming with a balcony so you can soak up the impressive views of the surrounding mountains. The public areas are just as smart and you will find yourself stopping as you walk around all 4 floors of the hotel to check out the specular views which just get better and better the higher you go.
The hotel operates two shuttles to get you to and from the slopes each day between 8am and 6pm. You can choose to be dropped off at the Dolonne lift or head over to the Skyway cable car. If at the end of the day the après gets a little out of control, don't worry, the resorts public bus also stops outside the hotel, just make sure you get back for your 3 course a la carte evening meal, definitely something you don't want to miss out on.
If skiing is not on the agenda or you are wanting a day off, the hotels spa is where you need to go. An impressive 500m² Elysium spa includes plenty to keep you occupied and help take your mind off everyday life. After a couple of hours here there's no better way to end the day than to head to the bar and find a table by the window or out on the terrace with a good book and a drink or two.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 45 mins from Turin airport.
Local Fees and Taxes
- Tourist tax of €3 per person per night payable locally directly to hotel
Comfort Twin Rooms sleep two and are approximately 27m². All rooms come equipped with a WC, shower, cable TV, tea/coffee making facilities, safe, minibar, hair dryer and mountain views. Rooms can be made up as a twin or double, we can also arrange for connecting rooms - please just request at time of booking.
- Superior Twin Rooms sleep two and are approximately 27m². Rooms come with a balcony.
- Deluxe Twin Rooms sleep up to three people (third bed is a single bed). Rooms are approximately 32m² and come with a balcony or terrace.
- Junior Suites sleep up to four people (extra bed is a double sofa bed). These rooms are 42m² and come with a bath with shower overhead, lounge and balcony. These rooms are only available on request - please call us to book.
- Suite Signature sleep two guests within an impressive 50m² space. Guests can enjoy a bath with shower overhead, lounge and balcony. These rooms are only available on request - please call us to book.
- Family Room Prestige sleep up to four (2 twin beds on separate mezzanine level). A luxurious 50m² room with lounge and balcony means this is perfect for families looking for a bit of space. These rooms are only available on request - please call us to book.
Adapted rooms are available on request. Please call us to discuss.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- 500 metres to resort centre
- 500 metres to ski lifts - free hotel shuttles available from 8am-6pm
- 500 metres to ski school meeting point
- Resort bus stop opposite hotel
Elysium spa - relax in the hotels 500m² spa open between 10am-7pm daily (children under the age of 15 only until 4pm and must be accompanied by an adult). Fully equipped with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, indoor thermal bathtub, chromatic and sensorial showers all included in your holiday cost along-side the hotels gym. Pay locally for massages and beauty treatments.
- Free WiFi
- Heated boot room
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Garden terrace
- Car parking
Each day you can start with a delicious hot and cold buffet to build up the energy levels for the day ahead. The evening meals take place in the La Fourchette restaurant and you can expect to be blown away by three courses each day. The hotels Maitre d'Hotel is on hand to ensure the service is as good as the food, making sure guests needs are met.
The hotel can cater for dietary requirements but please do inform us know at the time of booking.
- No of restaurants: 1
- Board basis options available: Half Board
- This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy