This exquisite hotel, ideally situated in the resort centre, is family-run, which means that you can always rely on a genuine welcome from the charming Italian owners. The Bouton d'Or's well furnished rooms and its warm and friendly atmosphere are just two of the reasons why British guests return to this hotel year after year.
- Family-run hotel with a welcoming feel.
- Stretch out in the sauna.
- Grab a drink from the bar and warm up by the fire.
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €1 per person per night.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Italy – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- Close to the town centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the Courmayeur cable car
- Ski school meeting point at the top of the cable car
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Cots are available to hire for approx. €15 per night, payable locally.
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer and safe.
- Tasteful Alpine decor
- Comfortable lounge and bar area with open fire
- Ski and snowboard room where customers are requested to store their skiwear and equipment
- Small fitness room
- Sauna (5pm-7pm)
- Free WiFi
- Free shuttle bus to and from Dolonne cable car
- 35 bedrooms