Dating back over 100 years, the Del Viale has traditional looks, with its open fireplace and antique furniture dotted here and there. There’s a no-frills feel up in the bedrooms, but you’re here to ski – and with a free minibus to and from the lifts, hitting the piste is super simple.
The hotel’s been family-run for generations, so you can expect friendly down-to-earth service from the moment you arrive. Mealtimes are all about classic Italian dishes, with tasty 4-course evening meals to fill you up after a day on the slopes.
There isn’t a long list when it comes to extras. The hotel bar is on hand when it comes to après, so pull up a stool and order a glass of your fave post-ski tipple.
- Hop on the free minibus to get to the slopes.
- 5 minutes' to walk the resort centre.
- Traditional hotel dating back over 100 years.
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €1 per person per night.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Italy – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 1.4km to the Courmayeur cable car
- Free minibus to and from lifts
- Ski school meeting point at the top of the cable car
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath or shower and WC.
All rooms have a satellite TV, radio, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €15 per night, payable locally.
- Separate bar area
- TV room
- Free minibus to and from ski lifts
- Free WiFi throughout
- 23 bedrooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy