The Dei Camosci is a delightful and comfortable hotel decorated in a typical mountain style with charming interiors, including two very comfortable lounge areas. The cosy bar area is a welcoming place to relax and enjoy an aperitif whilst admiring the magnificent view of the Mont Blanc mountain range through the large windows. Located just outside of the resort centre, the hotel provides a free bus to the ski lifts during the day and to the resort centre in the evenings, taking just a few minutes. This hotel is highly recommended by Crystal customers, many of whom return year after year.
- Minibus to the lifts during the day and resort centre in the evenings.
- Located in La Saxe area of Courmayeur
- 15 minutes' walk to resort centre
- Free minibus service to ski lift during the day and to the resort centre in the evenings
All rooms have a TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
Food and drink
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu
- Weekly speciality dinner
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Dining room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free shuttle bus to and from lifts during the day and to resort centre in the evenings
- 24 bedrooms
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €1 per person per night.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy