Chalet White Pearl is located in Zermatt’s only ski-in ski-out district, Winkelmatten. This is known as the “Beverly Hills” of Zermatt and has some fantastic restaurants and bars, children’s play areas and shops. From the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express and you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run.
Chalet White Pearl is a beautiful free-standing chalet and is unique in Zermatt in that it is the only free-standing chalet with a Swimming Pool, there is also a Hammam, Sauna, massage room and an outdoor hot-tub. Adjacent to the wellness area in the lower ground floor is a cinema room and games area with a pool table and ping-pong.
The dining area is located on the ground floor and the solid oak dining table can accommodate 14 comfortably. There is also comfortable lounge and open fire where you can relax after an unforgettable day on the slopes with a glass of wine or a hot chocolate. The lounge has a large LCD TV, DVD and views of the Matterhorn. The chalet has and wireless internet throughout. There is a separate closed kitchen where our hand-picked team will work to create fabulous cuisine throughout your stay.
The first floor of Chalet White Pearl comprises of two large en suite double bedrooms with balconies and Matterhorn views. The third bedroom can either be a king size double bedroom or a quad room for a group of up to four younger guests (there are two extra full size couchette single beds that can make this room a great den for children), this bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent to it.
The second floor of Chalet White Pearl has two suites with balconies and fantastic Matterhorn views and both have an open fire. Each suite has a large double bedroom with a free-standing bath, en suite bathroom with shower/WC. The master suite has a separate lounge/dressing room with a fireplace and the second suite has an open-plan lounge and dressing room.
There is a lift in the chalet making it suitable for less able-bodied guests. Our chefs and chalet staff are on hand to provide you with a chilled glass of champagne in the Jacuzzi, organise your massage and prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a six-course gourmet evening meal.
There is a ski and boot-room with heated boot racks at the chalet.
The village centre is 4 minutes in an electro car or a 15-minute walk.
Chalet White Pearl was completed in October 2012 and is one of Zermatt’s leading luxury chalets.
- The chalet sleeps ten to twelve guests
- 2 suites both with double king size beds and lounges with fireplace
- 3 double king size or twin bedrooms, all en suite (one can be a quad room)
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house-keeper, are trained to world-class standards.
- Cinema room with large LCD Screen, UK Channels, Wii, pool table and ping-pong.
- Luxury bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers.
- Cowshed Spa amenities
- Wellness – swimming pool, relaxation area, massage room, hammam/steam room, sauna, massage shower.
- Stair access to outdoor terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool.
- Bluetooth music system with i-pod docking stations
- Internal elevator
- DVDs, Games, Books, Toys
- Separate ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
Located in the exclusive area of Winkelmatten, Zermatt’s only ski-in ski-out district, 4 minutes by electric car to the town centre and ski lifts, 15-minute walk to the town centre.
Lower Ground Floor
- Wellness area with 10m swimming pool with counter-current water jet and 4 massage jets, Rainfall shower, relaxation area, hammam/steam room, Finnish sauna and separate WC. Stair access to outdoor terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool.
- Massage room
- Cinema room with large LCD TV, DVD, Pool table and bar area.
- Private studio for staff.
- Separate ski store with heated boots racks.
Kitchen and dining room, reading area and lounge with open fire and French doors opening into the terrace with Matterhorn views. Office area and TV with large LCD screen, UK channels, DVD player and WIFI. Integrated music system with iPod docking stations, internal lift, DVD's, games and books
Twin or super king-size double bed with a direct view of the Matterhorn, balcony with Matterhorn views. Freestanding bathtub and ensuite bathroom with rain shower, sink, bidet and WC.
La Huerfana (“The Orphan”)
Quad bedroom or super king-size double bed. Private bathroom with shower and WC. Balcony with views across the forest to the Matterhorn.
Twin or king-size double bed. Freestanding bath-tub and en suite rain shower and WC. Balcony with views across the forest to the Matterhorn.
La Pergrina ("The Pilgrim")
Suite with king-size double bed with a view of the Matterhorn. Freestanding bathtub and ensuite rain shower and WC. Balcony with a view across the forest to the Matterhorn. Lounge area with fireplace, integrated music system, TV and DVD.
La Pellegrina ("The Incomparable")
Suite with king-size double bed with a direct view of Matterhorn. Freestanding bathtub and ensuite bathroom with a view across the forest to the Matterhorn. Separate lounge/dressing room with a fireplace, integrated music system, TV and DVD.
Feather (or anti-allergic) duvets and pillows, persona; bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer in each bathroom, Cowshed bathroom products, fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
Study area with guest computer, printer/fax and wireless internet throughout
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Catered with this operator come with a highly qualified chef, who will organise a pre-arrival menu consultation with you. You will start the day with tea or coffee in bed, be served a delicious breakfast before you tackle the slopes by our hosts, afternoon tea will be waiting your arrival after skiing. They then offer canapés and apéritifs prior to a sensational gourmet evening meal six of seven nights, allowing you to sample the local restaurants on our chefs’ night off. Your chef will happily prepare children’s meals for younger members of your team, these can be served prior to the adult's meal time if required.
Parmesan & black olive shortbreads
Marinated king prawn skewer with spicy coconut sauce
Chargrilled vegetables & monkfish millefeuille with roast pepper light garlic cappuccino
Chilled pear and walnut veloette
Papillote of sole infused with fennel & white port, served with dauphinoise potatoes and roasted carrots
Chocolate fondant served on a bed of avocado risotto with apricot yoghurt
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy