You’ll be in the ideal location when staying at Font d’Argent – it’s in the heart of the Grandvalira ski area just a 10-minute walk from the resort centre and 3 minutes to the nearest lift, so once you’ve strapped on your ski boots you’ll be on the mountain in no time. The spacious rooms are fit with modern facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and the contemporary interior continues through to the lobby where you can look up and admire the tall building with its green, hanging plants.
You can fill up at the breakfast and dinner buffets and choose from a range of local and continental cuisine. In the evenings, reflect on the day at the hotel’s bar and relax around a table in the leather seats with a speciality cocktail in hand. Font d'Argent is a great place to come with your family – let the kids roam wild in the play room and challenge the older ones to a game of pool, table football or even try your hand at the Wii.
If your ski muscles are tired and you're feeling a little achy after a couple of full days on the slopes then a visit to the hotel’s spa is a must. You’ll feel instantly tranquil from the moment you enter and you can book yourself to a massage in the treatment rooms.
- Onsite spa with sauna, massages and treatments.
- Just a 3 minutes' alk to the nearest lift and ski school
- 10 minutes’ walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift and ski school
- nursery slopes at the top of the gondola
- less than a minute’s walk to the ski bus stop and bus station
- 10 minutes’ walk to the nearest supermarket
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen television with satellite, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer. Safe and minibar included. Bathrobes available on request.
- Twin or double room - sleeps 2-3: Twin or double bed, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath and WC.
- Single room – sleeps 1: Double bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Cots are free to hire, available on request. Interconnected rooms are available on request and subject to availability.
- hotel bar
- free WiFi throughout
- sun terrace
- indoor pool
- games room
- kids’ soft play room
- onsite spa with sauna, massage and treatments available for relaxation and sport
- 3 lifts to all floors
- onsite laundry facilities (for an extra charge)
- ski room with lockers
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and dinner with waiter service
- snacks available at the bar (at an extra charge)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy