Call for a quote, group
discounts or to book
020 8313 3999

New travel requirement for skiers traveling to Canada

10th February 2016

From the 15th March 2016 skiers and all visitors traveling to Canada by air are required to obtain an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization).

The Canadian Government is urging visitors to apply now if you are traveling soon and not to leave it to the last minute. We understand the eTA is valid for 5 years once obtained and that it’s linked electronically to your Pass Port.
New travel requirement for skiers traveling to Canada
To apply you will need your passport, a credit card and your email address.

In most cases the eTA is issued immediately.

Ski Line offer 12 fantastic ski resorts in Canada these include the most popular destination Whistler Banff and Fernie.

For many British skiers a skiing holiday to Canada is high on the bucket list, the quality and quantity of the snow fall that Canadian ski resorts get is a major plus, Whistler for example has an average over 11m of snow each winter So a ski holiday to Canada might be just what you are looking for.

An even bigger draw right now is the Canadian $ has fallen in value by 8% against sterling. So your spending money goes even further right now.
Traveling to Canada New rules
You can apply online via this link the cost of the eTA is $7 CAD.

To book a skiing holiday to Canada call 020 8313 3999 and speak to one of our Canadian ski specialists. We’ll get you the deal you are looking for.

Facebook Share Twitter Share