The Brunkulla Apartments are the ideal self-catering option for small families and groups, with everything you need right on your doorstep. It’s just a few minutes’ walk to the closest lift, or you can catch the bus to the slopes in either of the resort's linked areas.
You can stock up for the week at the nearby supermarket and onsite bakery. And if you fancy a night off from cooking, there are plenty of restaurants nearby to choose from. Want to dance the night away? The Bygget nightclub is one of the best in town and it’s right next door.
The apartments are spread over three buildings, and are all simple but modern. They've got well-equipped kitchenettes and an entrance way with drying cupboard and boot warmers. Each building has a ski room for storing your gear, and WiFi is available for free if you connect to MySkiStar.
Please note: When booking in resort, cash payments are no longer accepted.
- 5 minutes' walk to the VM8:an lift.
- Modern apartments, each with a private sauna.
- Onsite bakery for morning pastries.
- In Åre By
- 7 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the VM8:an lift
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- 6 minutes' walk to the nearest supermarket
All apartments have a kitchenette with oven, hobs, microwave, kettle, fridge and freezer; living and dining area; bathroom with shower, WC and sauna; drying cupboard, boot warmers, flatscreen TV and free WiFi if you connect to MySkiStar. Towels, linen and cleaning are included.
- Type C apartment - 50m² - sleeps 1-4: one twin bedroom and one bedroom with bunk beds.
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot rack in each building
- Free WiFi if you connect to MySkiStar
- Lift to all floors
- Onsite bakery for morning pastries
Good to know
The reception is 2 minutes' walk from the apartments. Customers will need to carry their luggage to their apartment after checking in.
There's no operator rep based in Åre, but support is available 24/7 by phone, email or Twitter.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy